Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Total Time Spent On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Total Time Spent On Nairaland (539 Views)

They Spent 30 Million To Treat Buhari / His Wife Gave Him Money To Buy A TV Stand. He Spent The Money On Beer. / Photo:he Spent 5k At Mr Biggs With His Girlfriend And Wearing This Kind Of Boxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Total Time Spent On Nairaland by Teniolasmart: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
i just opened my nairaland account last week and when i decided to check my profile.i saw dat i ave spent over 12 hours online and i was very surprised.i just created dis post to know d number of time dat nairalander has spent online.so feel free to comment.i also hope to find someone with 1 year.no insult pls
Re: The Total Time Spent On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
i just opened my nairaland account last week and when i decided to check my profile.i saw dat i ave spent over 12 hours online and i was very surprised.i just created dis post to know d number of time dat nairalander has spent online.so feel free to comment.i also hope to find someone with 1 year.no insult pls

some mods are close to a year, lala is over a year for example
Re: The Total Time Spent On Nairaland by sarz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
just 15hrs

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother, Pleasssse! / Trending Comedy Audio , Am Sure You Will Like It / Comedy Video: Mark Angel Nd Emmanuella – Episode Eighty (episode 80)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.