Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) (29115 Views)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by hardbody: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Really Seun should do something about some uncalled ban his silly mods dish out at random.

A dude insulted me and I overfed him with what he asked for then one mod gave me a 3 month ban, deleted my post while the other dude got no ban and his post is still live. Kitikpa gbagbuo the mod.

They did same to me. These days I don't give out my best anymore on NL. Who is the loser?
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief
guy why u want lead people to sin this early morning with your Indecency pic
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Obowian: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2016
themosthigh:

please stop posting this kind of thing...that is why my mummy does not allow me to visit the internet anymore.
God will spoil your life just like you have spoilt my young brain this morning embarassed
Getout osiso......the poster force you look am twice,I bet you one glance won't spoil your dirty mind.And based on your comment,you should be in class by now....
Teacher will be teaching,you will bring down your head under the locker only to open thread because you heard Charly pikin.....you thought you will see cleavages and Mini skirts...........mtcheww
gerout!!!!!
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Catastrophe1:
this is serious oooo. who is that?

Maybe the guy toasted her, she turned him down. She got baned to treat her "f word".

Let us use our positions wisely.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Iamthoney(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Really Seun should do something about some uncalled ban his silly mods dish out at random.

A dude insulted me and I overfed him with what he asked for then one mod gave me a 3 month ban, deleted my post while the other dude got no ban and his post is still live. Kitikpa gbagbuo the mod.
guy I dey ur back most of the mods are way bleeping biase with 'em bleeping judgement. Some peeps go knowingly insult person and the person go retaliate instead of the mod to ban both parties if need be, the mod go just ban the latter...Seun do something oooo
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Catastrophe1: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
SeriousMinded:

Maybe the guy toasted her, she turned him down. She got baned to treat her "f word".

Let us use our positions wisely.
just a little position on here and they are misusing it. what if that person is elected the President of Nigeria. he will sentence anybody that oppose him to death naah.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by dayveed1(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Wondering how she'll look without makeups!!!

BTW congrat.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by exporters101: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Congratulation Dominique I hope she doesn't carry the craziness of her dad.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by mjswthrt(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Congrats to her buh she......
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by 12inchDickson: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
themosthigh:

please stop posting this kind of thing...that is why my mummy does not allow me to visit the internet anymore.
God will spoil your life just like you have spoilt my young brain this morning embarassed
go and wash plate
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Royals1st: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
All rich man pinkin no dey grad for 9ja uni na usa uk canada and e t c. Aha
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by kennymartinsne: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Excellent Dom,bt d gal by ur side looks sweeter n beta 4 me,wish I can get r contact, sexy legs n palatable ikebe tongue
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Hardaysheenar:
Ds charlie boi of a man na somefin ooo...His gene strong like kilode!!!!....no nid for DNA...4rm dos pix above...I can say d lady takes after her fada not only luk but also...I rest my case....congrats anyway!
she's crazy like her father and also looks like her father

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Bbwahahahahaha

God will forgive you , Sorry for the inconvenience , i really feel your pain, but don't curse him, 5 monica belonging to him was banned and i didn't even do it ,
themosthigh:

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2016
You see Chisos ? abi you see the boy wey dey share nude photo up and down

eitherway , no fear , God is in control
anethcharly:

Blood of sacarine...CHISOS
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
udy4real:

@DaBullIT,why na?

I didn't do anything to him o , he just went nuts , he was banned for insulting people on a topic and he thinks i did it , I just signed back in , i got 88 mentions at least 79 are from the guy under different monicas , but when he decided to start using nude pictures , people started complaining , the first thing he did was insult me and i didn't even reply him or threaten him

As for his post about toasting a girl , that's blackmail nothing like that ever happened

Catastrophe1:
this is serious oooo. who is that?

Moneytize:
This is strong! I say this one is very strong! So na wetin the modes dey do for under g be that? Corruption even in Nairaland.
Just imagine what you just posted

He started as Henrii

Bring it on

You don't learn manners , you won't stay here

and using alternate monica is a crime , violation of rule 19
henrii:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Catastrophe1: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:

I didn't do anything to him o , he just went nuts , he was banned for insulting people on a topic and he thinks i did it , I just signed back in , i got 88 mentions at least 79 are from the guy under different monicas , but when he decided to start using nude pictures , people started complaining , the first thing he did was insult me and i didn't even reply him or threaten him

As for his post about toasting a girl , that's blackmail nothing like that ever happened

Just imagine what you just posted

He started as Henrii

Bring it on

You don't learn manners , you won't stay here

and using alternate monica is a crime , violation of rule 19
OK thanks for the explanation. make try be our brothers keeper. we are as one family here no matter what. at least he gas come back to accept what he did was bad. please the Mods should also try by warning users before a a ban. most user are ignorant of the rules that govern this forum. peace be unto everyone of us.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by holyword: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Like father like son but they did not say whether the daughter is from the first,second,third or concubine. i'm saying this because i know that charlie old man played different games but he has calmed down now and became a marrgage counselor. Hhhmmm,good work.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
...but Charlie Boy pikin fine sha.
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by chrisskynet(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
I knw i ain't d only one seeing bt dis chick damn ugly.. Shiit sake look at dat smile..Holy crap she's so fuccking ugly yikes.. If i was her wudnt post dis shiitty picz yo...
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
I can sense ugliness around broda charly boy family.OPS no b me talk am ooo embarassedI can sense ugliness around broda charly boy family.OPS no b me talk am ooo
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
I can sense ugliness around broda charly boy family.OPS no b me talk am ooo embarassedI can sense ugliness around broda charly boy family.OPS no b me talk am ooo,na lalasticlala
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by kingpush(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Like FATHER like DAUGHTHER...she too looks razz like her papa
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by pweetylivia(f): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2016
shocked undecidedSo after all the makeup, she no still fine. This is serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” / ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Omoni Oboli's "Okafor's Law" Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.