Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? (827 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by argon500: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Hello guys, hope you had a good sleep. Unknown friend has really being disturbing my life. I usually meet this guy at a bar close to my house. At first he came as a friend but as time goes on, this guy keep on disturbing/intruding my enjoyment. At times, this guy will send me a message to come and buy drink for him.. Most times, I always ignore the message. 3 weeks ago, i went to the bar to have some drinks, i met this guy as usual and he asked me to buy drink for him, initially, i was pissed of of his attitude but later overlook and gave him 2k so that we could drink together. After giving this guy 2k, he manipulated his way to ask for another 500 naira which i gave to him. When I got home that day, i was pissed with myself cos i already promised myself not to buy him drink again cos he will keep on asking.

Yesterday, i went out as usual, i saw this guy and I ignored him at first, later he came to sit on my table. I had no choice than to buy drink as usual. I already planned the amount i was going to spent still this guy made me to spend more than what I budgeted.

I woke up this morning really pissed . I already planned to cook tilapia this morning, when i checked my pocket, I realized I have nothing left, i checked my phone balance, to my surprise, I sent money to the guy yesterday. wtf I had to exchange e-currency to get cash. What if I have no alternative? Anyways, I sent him message this morning.. the message reads : Hello broda, stop all this manipulative things you used to do. To be honest, you are inconvenience me. Please stop

Infact the way I am feeling this morning, I feel like i should see this guy and punch him..lol

I am planning to intentionally go to the bar this evening. Waiting for the guy to start the poo and see the other side of me. This guy is very good in manipulating and i think enough is enough. He is really taking an advantage on me and it has to stop

Note: I drink alot but with sense. So i do not think the guy always take advantage of me when drunk cos this same guy asked me for a softloan of 5k yesterday which i confidently denied even though I was tipsy.
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by LessNoise: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2016
HIT LIKE IF YOU SEE THE GBAGAUN
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
LessNoise:
gringringrin
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by argon500: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
LessNoise:
LessNoise:

Mr English, hope you are making enough money with your English.. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by LessNoise: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
argon500:

Mr English, hope you are making enough money with your English.. Hypocrite

Made enof to send you back to a PROPER SCHOOL this time grin
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by argon500: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
LessNoise:

Made enof to send you back to a PROPER SCHOOL this time grin

I see.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by oodua1stson: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Since you know what to do why bring it here?

People like him are everywhere

I had to buy a car when I realised trekking or taking bikes cost me more as I somehow bump into those guys
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by Isoni(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
U need a copy of the bro code

That's all
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by feldido(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
U be learner I swear, for this hard times? angry
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by argon500: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
oodua1stson:
Since you know what to do why bring it here?

People like him are everywhere

I had to buy a car when I realised trekking or taking bikes cost me more as I somehow bump into those guys

When it comes to decision making, i am always careful.. Thanks for the advice
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by argon500: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Isoni:
U need a copy of the bro code

That's all

?? I didn't get that
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by Isoni(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
argon500:

?? I didn't get that

Bro code no. 8

If a bro is unable to pitch in money for beer, other bros shall cover him. He shall not be deprived of the holy potion
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by argon500: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Isoni:

Bro code no. 8

If a bro is unable to pitch in money for beer, other bros shall cover him. He shall not be deprived of the holy potion

Bro, this your code no 8 no dey work again jare.. Some people are just parasite.. They have nothing to offer you but have a lot to gain from you...
Re: Guys Gisiting: How Should I Handle This Unknown Friend? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
I don't understand what you mean by "manipulating" you.

Like you have some kind if remote, or he uses jazz?

Just say no next time, and the next time after that, etc.

If he sees you won't budge, he'd stop after a few tries.

There really was no point in sending him a text.

(1) (Reply)

Back In D Days / Photo Of The Day. / Love 101- 14 Signs Your Husband Has Fallen Out Of Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.