Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,525 members, 7,908,436 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) (1463 Views)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / Mother Finds Giant Python Biting Into Her Young Son's Head. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) by Yeah55(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Amber Rose said that she regularly twerks for her toddler son as the sexy dance is a ‘bonding moment’ for them.
The 32-year-old model was on Late Night With Seth Meyers on Thursday promoting her new VH1 se x-based talk show when she admitted that she twerks to amuse and even calm down three-year-old Sebastian.
Amber, showing off her famous curves in a tight black dress, revealed that her mother Dorothy ‘loves when I twerk’ and first encouraged her to ‘do your little bo oty shaking thing’ in front of family.
‘So I did it one day and my son was right there and he fell on the floor – liked cracked up laughing, was crying laughing,’ she recalled with a smile.
‘So now I twerk for him all the time, he loves it. It’s like our bonding moment.’
Seth, puzzled by the story, then jokingly asked if she would twerk for her son if he was on a plane and crying.
‘I just bend over and shake my ass and then that’s it – he’s happy again,’ she said of her son with ex Wiz Khalifa.

Source: www.liveofofo.com/celebrity/amber-rose-reveals-twerks-time-young-son.html/

Re: Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
hmmmmm.....America life
Re: Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) by apholaryn: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
she go dey ride on his deek soon

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) by adexlamex(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
so na twerk dey make your son happy abi toy scarce for your area?.....AMERICAN MUTHER FVCK3R

(1) (Reply)

22 Most Pointless Things / Facebook User Give Glory To God For Not Being Killed By A Very Big Python (photo / Bicycle Vending Cart/custom Vending Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.