Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons (1447 Views)

Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral / See Nigerian Lady Who Has Gone Viral For Flaunting Her Boobs On Social Media / Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by olayinka807: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
This fresh corper's post has gone viral afer she reffered to herself as a corpse twice ...She reacted later saying it was a typing error..
Well, typing error twice...It happens

lalasticlala , ijebabe

Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by olayinka807: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
lemme enjoy the show here.

sandoski bring me a bottle of cold orijin bitters
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
grin

she is a national corpse

sandoski no forget my kunu mixed with condensed milk o

make I use laugh out shame
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
ish happens. OK wink
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Afrok(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Shey she dey service... some ppl never near the gate of higher institutions but yet, they're smiling to the bank.
Bottom line is; sh*ts happens and these days sef, no be by certificate or "opopo oyinbo" alone.
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by domopps(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Just an over sight! But Nigerians love making hell out of every small issue

I bet millions still can't differentiate between corps and corpse yet they are about nailing this babe!

Cheeeers
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by crazymommy(f): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2016
domopps:
Just an over sight! But Nigerians love making hell out of every small issue

I bet millions still can't differentiate between corps and corpse yet they are about nailing this babe!

Cheeeers
Do not justify mediocrity....what is wrong is wrong....

1 Like

Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by emenas(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided well its true sha. nobody is above mistake... but eleyi gidi gan o cheesy
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by domopps(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
crazymommy:
Do not justify mediocrity....what is wrong is wrong....

Prophetess crazymommy you need to know that I am not a fan of deficiency so why on earth would I even try to justify mediocrity. Fine she's wrong but only if you are telling me you are above mistake meanwhile that young lady could be using some kind of andriod phone that auto correct spellings as some phones might not have such word installed when being manufactured!

Happy weekend!

Cheeeeers
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by AngryNigerian(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
lolzzz...

na so I wan write "...love you to the sky". I then made a mistake by writing "shy" instead of "sky", naim one of my NL crushes come de yab me oo!
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by integritylady(f): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
All these android autocorrect mode can be so embarrassing....
one should carefully read, read and read again before posting or sending any message....
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by domopps(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
integritylady:
All these android autocorrect mode can be so embarrassing....
one should carefully read, read and read again before posting or sending any message....

God bless you jawe for this !

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
grin

she is a national corpse

sandoski no forget my kunu mixed with condensed milk o

make I use laugh out shame

Sister make I bring microwave dey kunu mixed with condensed milk for you.... Lol......gringrin

Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
JixNation:
lemme enjoy the show here.

sandoski bring me a bottle of cold orijin bitters

Bros m at ur service

Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by naijacampu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
I reject it, young lady you are not corpse oo!
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Zehner(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
And she's meant to join the labour market undecided
Re: Female Corper's Post Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by crazymommy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
domopps:

Prophetess crazymommy you need to know that I am not a fan of deficiency so why on earth would I even try to justify mediocrity. Fine she's wrong but only if you are telling me you are above mistake meanwhile that young lady could be using some kind of andriod phone that auto correct spellings as some phones might not have such word installed when being manufactured!

Happy weekend!

Cheeeeers

OK fine it could be a mistake...we should learn from mistakes but we should not celebrate mistakes...no one is above mistake including me but I do not justify my mistakes rather I learn from it to avoid similar mistake in the future...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Jokes Don Jazzy Made About Mark Zukerberg's Selfie Moments With Buhari / Photos: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Eyelash And Lipstick Line In Accra, Ghana. / Kcee Brother E-money Celebrates Expensive Birthday Party In His Mansion As Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.