Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Love Is The Key - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is The Key (636 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / So Love Is A Decision? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is The Key by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2016
love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person or object. love is the number one key to a happier life, because when you love, you forgive and when you forgive, there is peace of mind.
No matter what people do to you, repaying them with love, will leave them completely amazing.

k, let me make it more understandable, no matter what we do to other people, we always want them or expect them to repay or treat us with love and respect in return. people want love from us, we also want love from them. everything in this world is surrounded by love,and the problems can be solved by love, if only we put our hands together and open up our hearts.

love, forgiveness and smile are the ingredients to a happier life. value yourself and you will see yourself loving not just yourself but people around you too. forgive people who hurt you in the past, they don't worth it, carrying the burden in your everyday life will make you more sad.

why i am saying this is because i have tot abt everything happaning all around and come to conclusion that love is the solution to all the problems in this world and it will start from you and me. and also some people feel unloved, they feel they don't belong, but i tell you the best way to feel and belonged is to give love and you will receive in return.

we die as we choose to live.

tnx for reading.
Re: Love Is The Key by talk2alabama: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
So babe cheat on me, make I still show am love abi?
Re: Love Is The Key by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
So babe cheat on me, make I still show am love abi?

forgive and let go but show her love if d need arise..
hating is a waste of time
Re: Love Is The Key by talk2alabama: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Snowangel4:

forgive and let go but show her love if d need arise..
hating is a waste of time
if u talk dat show her love again, I go dash u slap. angry
Re: Love Is The Key by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
if u talk dat show her love again, I go dash u slap. angry

your business
Re: Love Is The Key by drgerapink: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Hi,saw ur writeup about accomodation in enugu on corpers page..I was redeployed to enugu for nysc and I'm looking for an affordable self con in town..can u be of any help to me..Thank u..my num is 08062103115..maybe u can reply via whatsapp..I'm a female.
Re: Love Is The Key by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2016
drgerapink:
Hi,saw ur writeup about accomodation in enugu on corpers page..I was redeployed to enugu for nysc and I'm looking for an affordable self con in town..can u be of any help to me..Thank u..my num is 08062103115..maybe u can reply via whatsapp..I'm a female.

sorry.... but I don't base in Enugu,maybe is a kind mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Reveal My Total Monthly Income To My Fiancé? / OMG! See What This Guy Did When He Was Asked To Solve 2+2. Where Is He From? / Hardest Decision Ever (hilarious But Hard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.