Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? (2248 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by maxtum(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
Hi NL,
I really need your help on this issue, there is this girl that i was dating, she was never to be trusted she had this thing for material things and i was madly in love with her then, each time i drop her off at her place of work she goes to one of her colleague place(a guy) to sleep cuz sleeping in the office is not convenient for her! she has like male callers every 30 mins, she send i love you text everyday to some guy, she even dates married men, she knows that i don’t trust her and that she has said so many at times, she is always like, if you don’t want me tell me oh! Cuz i have other guys dying for me! Those are just a few. i broke up with her and out of nowhere she sends me a text saying that she wants to make love to me that she misses my d**k, then like a good guy that i am i called her up to come and take! am always wearing protection but that day i don’t know what happened after the show she handed me the condom, and i told her we still are friends nothing attached. some 3 weeks later she said she is pregnant and that am responsible!!!i told her to go to hell, but she kept on pleading that i should help her like a sister that she needed 7500 to do a D&C, out of pity i gave her and now she has gone to my pastor that she is pregnant for me what do i do?
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Hairat007(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2009
maxtum:

Hi NL,
I really need your help on this issue, there is this girl that i was dating, she was never to be trusted she had this thing for material things and i was madly in love with her then, each time i drop her off at her place of work she goes to one of her colleague place(a guy) to sleep cuz sleeping in the office is not convenient for her! she has like male callers every 30 mins, she send i love you text everyday to some guy, she even dates married men, she knows that i don’t trust her and that she has said so many at times, she is always like, if you don’t want me tell me oh! Cuz i have other guys dying for me! Those are just a few. i broke up with her and out of nowhere she sends me a text saying that she wants to make love to me that she misses my d**k, then like a good guy that i am i called her up to come and take! am always wearing protection but that day i don’t know what happened after the show she handed me the condom, and i told her we still are friends nothing attached. some 3 weeks later she said she is pregnant and that am responsible!!!i told her to go to hell, but she kept on pleading that i should help her like a sister that she needed 7500 to do a D&C, out of pity i gave her and now she has gone to my pastor that she is pregnant for me what do i do?

I dont mean 2 insult or judge u but den u re asked 4 it. WAT manner of a good guy wld sleep wit sm1 u cald an EX?

after all u knew she had a dozen of dem n u still went ahead not even scared u cld contact a terrible disease?

Above all d mere fact dat u GAVE her money 2 commit a sin, is terrible. Den hw wld i believe its nt urs wen u contributed

2 her abortin it? Guy i no go lie u oh but U DON F**K UP BIG TIME.

wish u luck any way. lol    shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by biola44: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2009
undecided
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Hairat007(f): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Akinagirl(f): 3:15am On Sep 01, 2009
Come on my brother, you set yourself up for that one. And since she had so many men. She probably dont know who the father is, and besides, she could have just needed someone to pin that pregnancy on.

Next time, you need to use your brain, not your manliness.

You knew you didnt trust her.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 01, 2009
Oh boy . . . this is hard o. Just take the pregnancy . . .
Tell her not to abort.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Sep 01, 2009
na wa oo!! you are probably the most trustworthy guy that she knows. she probably had sex with you already knowing that she was pregnant in an instant to say that you are responsible.
the other guys probably dont care for her or about her like you do, so she took advantage of that.
she took advantage by saying that she missed you in a way to get you back under her wing.
i really feel for you.

she used you for money because she knew that you would feel guilty being the guy that you are.
na wa oo!!
you better get a DNA test fast!! she is trying to pin the baby on you because she knows the other guys dont care about her like you do.
she is taking advantage of you. that ashewo!! even if you think its your baby she needs to pay for being a slut.
you cant go whoring around and expect someone to believe you 100%
that girl na mumu!!

GET A DNA TEST, if you can!!
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by SeanT21(f): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2009
**Get a DNA test to make sure its true**

**If its true, GET READY TO BECOME A DADDY
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by maxtum(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2009
Thanks you guys,its not that am afraid of been a daddy but for the fact that i know who she is and her games!!!and for infor,the condom just went off like that and handed back to me!men!i know i messed up.But if after comfirming the baby is my,how then do i start telling the child all the atrocities the mum has comitted and how am not married to her/his mum!
i don't believe in D and C,but i think one would be idea for now,cuz imagine someone like her bringing a child to this world and the worst thing about it is that she now doesn't want it!imagine!looking back, i really felt pissed up when i put on the light to see her body, I really did mess up!My mind is made up, i henforth don't want to have anything to do with her!and am saying this to anybody that interfers, that i know her and dn't want to have anything to do with her unless she proves that am responsble and even at that a penny of my wouldn't get to her.thanks all.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Chookym(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
When she told u she was pregnant, did u verify? Have u also taught why she would have gone to your pastor after telling u, it shows she just want to pin u down to her by using that option. But u should be brave and dont fall for it. dont have anytjing to do with her again because u u might be tempted to alwasy want to call her and plead or whatever , by so doing she is maintaning the contact. so be wise be a man. You are not the first to have this type of situation neither will u be the last.The worst that can haPpen is that She gives birth to the child and you both conduct a test and if its yours take up your responsibility of the child ONLY. NO ONE SHOULD FORCE U INTO MARIAGE.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by chiejik(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
na waah ohhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by maxtum(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
thanks,dts excatly what i have made up my mind to do!and to tell you this she hasn't even called nor even send a text to me for over 3 weeks, its sounds so funny, i even remember my pastor saying that he asked her i her parents are aware and she said she wants to keep it away from them,then am convienced that she has a plan!or could it be that she has been doing some D&C's beforea nd she has been advised not to do it again.Na wa oh!see guy see wahala!
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by 190: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
@poster
i wish my ex cud give me such same silly xcuse

is her name Hilda in anyway!
jUST Curious cos i have an ex who is also
in everyway like dis ashawo ur ex!
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by dgreatrock(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by dgreatrock(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
despite all the efforts we are making to ensure safe sex, you preferred to use your d**k instead of your head, a pity, great pity.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by izeek(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
hey dont sweat it,
go for a scan, and findout how many weeks the pregnancy is.
then compare against when the deed was done.

if she was preganant before you did the thing, the timing wud differ an u ef will know it's not urs.

that scan will answer if u did or not.
she has to be atleast 2weeks gone to know she is pregnant.
and hey if she was, then she wud be 2weeks ahead of ur intercourse date.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Ben13: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
accept the pregnancy and collect back your 7500.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by candyshore: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
very funny' smiley
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by izeek(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ben,
seems like u been in the bussiness long. lol
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Ben13: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
lol. . not at all. In today's Naija, the 7500 is important.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by izeek(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
bro, dont even mention the 7500,
i can just imagine some things wey that 7500 go solve as i dey now.

u get point, i go accpet baby, chop 7500. God punish am make she born make e no resemble me.
i will sue her for image damage. lol
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by TYTAN(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
You are really messed up, hard luck
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Chookym(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
But come to think of it, did u conduct a test to prove that she was pregannt or u just took her word for it? Because she may not be pregnant after all, may just be playing games on you (blackmail, money extortion etc).if she comes again, take her to your doctor and conduct Pregancy test to be sure yourself. Dont forget to do HIV test on yourself ooo.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by frank317: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
the first step to this probem is to ignore every female reply.

i am very sure that that prgnancy is not urs. even if it is urs, i c no problem hia. u musnt accept her because she is pregnant. like som1 said, this is not the first time this is happening neither will it be the last.

continue to be ur self, after all na her go carry the baby.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by boomlogics: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
You ask What you should do Isn't it?

Marry Her Period.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by maxtum(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
Marry what!!!!if she comes out to say th truth and that i should stand by her i just might but with this whole accusation i just evn can't stand her.Do you know that she has not even sent a text or call me ever since she told the pastor?i then begin to wonder if it was my,wouldn't she be at my door step shouting?men!!!is this how ladies act?KAI!!!!!
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by tosyne007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
i really dont understand why some people are advising the poster to go for DNA test. DNA test for who? Himself, the lady or the unborn baby? I'm sure a DNA test cannot be carried on the baby not until after birth.

izeek:

hey dont sweat it,
go for a scan, and findout how many weeks the pregnancy is.
then compare against when the deed was done.

if she was preganant before you did the thing, the timing wud differ an u ef will know it's not urs.

that scan will answer if u did or not.
she has to be atleast 2weeks gone to know she is pregnant.
and hey if she was, then she wud be 2weeks ahead of your intercourse date.

this sounds more like it.!!!

@poster, i'm really sorry for u and to be frank, i dont pity u at all cos u got wat u asked for. How could u hav fallen into the trap she set for u. U said urself that u both knew she flirts around with guys and u still went ahead and inserted ur "KINI". The pregnancy issue is a secondary case, have u ever thought of going for an HIV test? or dont u think ur life is more important than a round of sex? U really messed up and i think most guys on the thread are really disappointed. U dont need a star-reader, mind-reader, sorcerer/sorceress or probably a prophet to tell u the pregnancy is not urs but u actually put ur neck in the noose by having "unprotected sex" with a potential ashawo.

All thesame, i pray God grant u the wisdom to get out of this mess and hold on to the lesson for the rest of ur life. I really cant advise u to leave her cos u had 'somtin' with her and i cant advise u either to father a baby that is not urs. So, like i said earlier, u are in a deep 'MESS' and it's only God that can help, deliver and save u.

best of luck.
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
I dont know why people still choose to play with their lives in this STI age, Wrap it up next time and make sure you get a DNA test to confirm that child is yours,
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
TO HELL WITH THAT KINDA OF GIRL

WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THAT. angry

A GIRL THAT MESS AROUND AND YOU GAVE HER MONEY? WHAT? RUBBISH!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE DASH HER 1 HOT SLAP WHEN SHE SAID YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE PREGNANCY. THAT FOR MAKE SENSE, CHEI!! angry

LOOK JUST CALL THE GIRL AND GIVE HER THE WARNING OF HER LIFE! NEVER and EVER NOT TO COME NEAR YOU! THAT PREGNANT IS NOT YOURS! tongue

SHE IS A WITCH TRYING TOO COS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE HERE!! grin
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by honsule(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
candyshore:

very funny' smiley

Really very funny grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by maxtum(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2009
Hi NL,
most of you guys are right!!no word after i told her if she taught i was a fool!so is this how girls behave?Na wa oh!
Re: Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? by Druss(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2009
u sure say the pastor no chop the girl? cos that move was fast!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play A Player? / Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... / How Does Love Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.