Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student (4290 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Here’s a message I got from a lady who said she want people to know the reason for their action: I just want to tell you that it’s not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for the sake of money.

Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive but ladies can’t do all that and since we are aware that these men will always need women to enjoy their money with them, there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available for you men and we get paid for our professional services.

Or can you people stay without a woman for one month? We are just helping men with our body. Times are hard. My parents can’t raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don’t help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my school and even other schools.

It is condition that caused it. People should understand that everything has changed!

What’s is your reaction on this post!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by theunnamed: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed teamvirgin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
To each their own. Last time I checked, restaurants are always in need of waiting staff for anyone who needs to make a quick buck. So it's not like there are no other options besides lying on your back for some spare change. There's nothing more empowering than looking at your rags & go, "I bought that with my hard earned honest money". Those of us with pride the size of Asia wouldn't want some guy to have bragging rights over what we eat, the clothes we wear, etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
To each their own. Last time I checked, restaurants are always in need of waiting staff for anyone who needs to make a quick buck. So it's not like there are no other options besides lying on your back for some spare change. There's nothing more empowering than looking at your rags & go, "I bought that with my hard earned honest money". Those of us with pride the size of Asia wouldn't want some guy to have bragging rights over what we eat, the clothes we wear, etc.
So those who sleep with different men for money, don't earn it 'honestly' and they aint hard working? Have any idea how hard it is to shag 2 to 3 men a day? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Snowflake002:
Here’s a message I got from a lady who said she want people to know the reason for their action: I just want to tell you that it’s not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for the sake of money.

Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive but ladies can’t do all that and since we are aware that these men will always need women to enjoy their money with them, there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available for you men and we get paid for our professional services.

Or can you people stay without a woman for one month? We are just helping men with our body. Times are hard. My parents can’t raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don’t help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my school and even other schools.

It is condition that caused it. People should understand that everything has changed!

What’s is your reaction on this post!!!
Yes! Na condition make crayfish bend.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Topestbilly(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Test! Testing!! Tested!!! grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by splendidbaby(f): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sleeping around with men is never the solution,there are so many decent jobs out there that will fetch u money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
So those who sleep with different men for money, don't earn it 'honestly' and they aint hard working? Have any idea how hard it is to shag 2 to 3 men a day? grin

It's not honest work because they wouldn't go to their parents or to anyone that knows them & say, "I sucked a còck to buy this" grin

No, I have no idea how hard it is to bang 3 guys in a day & neither do I have sympathy over how "exhausting" it is.

I used to make R800-R1500 a night waiting tables in my college days. I was gaunt, down to 45 kgs. Now that's real hard work, not the easy way doing things the sleazy way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Topestbilly(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:

U say what?

Just check ur profile pix, u almost look innocent grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by ronald4lif(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
splendidbaby:
Sleeping around with men is never the solution,there are so many decent jobs out there that will fetch u money.

What jobs and what money? Haven't you heard that graduates who spent four years or more in the uni are being needed for a measly 23k job and with the site crashing after it was swarmed by overwhelming applicants? Please where are these jobs?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Ezeego1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is an honest opinion. If they don't do it how will they get money to take care of themselves? Don't tell me there are many jobs to do. Name those jobs..

Or you think everybody is comfortable living a poor and wretched life?

Don't come here and pretend like you don't have sex with your boyfriend. Sex is sex whether you are prostituting or dating.

All non-virgins are potential prostitute.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

U say what?

Just check ur profile pix, u almost look innocent grin
i'm lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Topestbilly(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:
i'm lipsrsealed

Cool, its a tin of pride... keep it safe grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Cool, its a tin of pride... keep it safe grin
yea i'm still waiting for lala to lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by holygoat(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:
Pictures or gerrarahia
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
holygoat:

Pictures or gerrarahia

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by Topestbilly(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:
yea i'm still waiting for lala to lipsrsealed

Aminat508 cheesy and many others won't find dis funny ooo, except u just wanna giv em d Vcard & move on grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

It's not honest work because they wouldn't go to their parents or to anyone that knows them & say, "I sucked a còck to buy this" grin
Says who? Because you believe they won't doesn't mean they didn't. People don't follow the direction of your moral compass.

No, I have no idea how hard it is to bang 3 guys in a day & neither do I have sympathy over how "exhausting" it is.
Well, its your opinion. Your sympathy doesn't put food on their table, does it? tongue

I used to make R800-R1500 a night waiting tables in my college days. I was gaunt, down to 45 kgs. Now that's real hard work, not the easy way doing things the sleazy way.
Hey that's you. South Africa isn't Nigeria. Real work is often done by peeps who get paid peanuts. If you feel its real and honest work to wait table, others feel its real and honest work to sleep with them for money, after all, prostitution outdated waiting on tables.

Your opinions on what's sleazy work, is another persons opinion of clean work. So, we live in a world full of opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by kuuljay(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Babe you make sense,can we be friends
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by K9blunt(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
splendidbaby:

And sleeping with different men in a day for money is not a decent job? undecided

Define decent please?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Says who? Because you believe they won't doesn't mean they didn't. People don't follow the direction of your moral compass.

Well, its your opinion. Your sympathy doesn't put food on their table, does it? tongue

Hey that's you. South Africa isn't Nigeria. Real work is often done by peeps who get paid peanuts. If you feel its real and honest work to wait table, others feel its real and honest work to sleep with them for money, after all, prostitution outdated waiting on tables.

Your opinions on what's sleazy work, is another persons opinion of clean work. So, we live in a world full of opinions.

Exactly! And I've just given MY opinion on this issue.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Exactly! And I've just given MY opinion on this issue.
Exactly, as I've also given mine, de-bunking yours. tongue Now be a good girl and stop hating, will you? tongue grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Exactly, as I've also given mine, de-bunking yours. tongue Now be a good girl and stop hating, will you? tongue grin

You debunked nothing. Two reasons I don't like arguing with you are 1)I'm very easily bored & 2) arguing with you is like the circle of life. It keeps expanding until it goes completely off the tracks. Aint nobody have time for that grin

Btw, I hope you're not pro-prostitution because you benefit from it. Just sayin. I'll be against it until kingdom come because I believe there're still other ways to make money other than selling your body. Go fùcking tap dance & whistle on the street corner for crying out loud! Babysit, wash laundry...anything but tagging your cooze to make ends meet cheesy
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You debunked nothing. Two reasons I don't like arguing with you are 1)I'm very easily bored & 2) arguing with you is like the circle of life. It keeps expanding until it goes completely off the tracks. Aint nobody have time for that grin
I debunked it, and you don't wanna admit it. Two reasons I don't like arguing with you, 1) you're opinionated, 2) you're opinionated. tongue besides, if truly you don't like arguing with me, how come our argument last for days? grin here someone is talking about being bored, when she's readily excited when the Joe man comes to town!. grin wink LMAO.

Btw, I hope you're not pro-prostitution because you benefit from it. Just sayin. I'll be against it until kingdom come because I believe there're still other ways to make money other than selling your body. Go fùcking tap dance & whistle on the street corner for crying out loud! Babysit, wash laundry...anything but tagging your cooze to make ends meet cheesy
I'm pro prostitution because its damn well not my business what anybody decide to do, or not do with their body. Simple.

And I'll forever be against peeps who criticize whatever they don't like, without doing anything about it! If you feel its degrading for a girl to sell her body, then you give her a job that pays exactly what she gets from selling her body, or even more, just to keep her from selling her body. Don't just sit tight and condemn like a vixen. grin Hehehe
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
I debunked it, and you don't wanna admit it. Two reasons I don't like arguing with you, 1) you're opinionated, 2) you're opinionated. tongue besides, if truly you don't like arguing with me, how come our argument last for days? grin here someone is talking about being bored, when she's readily excited when the Joe man comes to town!. grin wink LMAO.

I'm pro prostitution because its damn well not my business what anybody decide to do, or not do with their body. Simple.

And I'll forever be against peeps who criticize whatever they don't like, without doing anything about it! If you feel its degrading for a girl to sell her body, then you give her a job that pays exactly what she gets from selling her body, or even more, just to keep her from selling her body. Don't just sit tight and condemn like a vixen. grin Hehehe

Again, the easy way out. Why should someone offer them a job on a silver platter when other people go out there & spend days or even months looking for one? Someone without any sort of mental disability should be able to be resourceful & come up with ways to make money. Other than that, I call it laziness. Hell even people with serious disabilities know how to earn an honest living. There's this one guy with a tourist stall at the Pretoria Zoo. Dude weaves small, medium & large wick baskets using only his feet because he has no arms. So you mean to tell me an able-bodied person can't do more just because they have a hole between their thighs? Bleh!

I blame the guys who spend their hard-earned cash paying for some overused batcave grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Again, the easy way out. Why should someone offer them a job on a silver platter when other people go out there & spend days or even months looking for one? Someone without any sort of mental disability should be able to be resourceful & come up with ways to make money. Other than that, I call it laziness. Hell even people with serious disabilities know how to earn an honest living. There's this one guy with a tourist stall at the Pretoria Zoo. Dude weaves small, medium & large wick baskets using only his feet because he has no arms. So you mean to tell me an able-bodied person can't do more just because they have a hole between their thighs? Bleh!
That's the thing, its not easy, its never easy. All the more reason why the offered themself the job of sleeping with men for money. To each his own. You call it laziness, I call it hark work, some call it sleazy, some call it easy and cheasy. Whatever rocks their boat.

The guy weaving baskets is doing the same thing these girls do, that is, offering a service. It has to do with buying and selling, some job pay more, others don't. Whatever ones conscience can carry, let one follow it.

I blame the guys who spend their hard-earned cash paying for some overused batcave grin
Oh you don't them? Why blame them? Pissed because they aint spending it on you? tongue you didn't help them hustle their hard earn cash, so you aint gat no right to tell him how or who to spend it on. Its entirely up to them, not you. tongue
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
That's the thing, its not easy, its never easy. All the more reason why the offered themself the job of sleeping with men for money. To each his own. You call it laziness, I call it hark work, some call it sleazy, some call it easy and cheasy. Whatever rocks their boat.

The guy weaving baskets is doing the same thing these girls do, that is, offering a service. It has to do with buying and selling, some job pay more, others don't. Whatever ones conscience can carry, let one follow it.

Oh you don't them? Why blame them? Pissed because they aint spending it on you? tongue you didn't help them hustle their hard earn cash, so you aint gat no right to tell him how or who to spend it on. Its entirely up to them, not you. tongue

Yada yada. Don't care! I said my piece.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yada yada. Don't care! I said my piece.
Yodo yodo, next time, mind your business and lemme piece you with some nice piece of me. wink grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Yodo yodo, next time, mind your business and lemme piece you with some nice piece of me. wink grin

LOL. You're a dingbat! grin I was very well minding my own business when the OP asked for opinions on what the hooker said. You're no contortionist so don't get it twisted cheesy
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by joseph1832(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. You're a dingbat! grin I was very well minding my own business when the OP asked for opinions on what the hooker said. You're no contortionist so don't get it twisted cheesy
Yea, and I was very well drinking my beer when your opinion sounded flawed to me, so I very well gave you mine, LOL. And hey, you're still opinionated. And stop hating gurl! It diminishes your very fine features... wink
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea, and I was very well drinking my beer when your opinion sounded flawed to me, so I very well gave you mine, LOL. And hey, you're still opinionated. And stop hating gurl! It diminishes your very fine features... wink

Hating? I haven't opened even one bottle of HATERade grin

Well Joe, I'm not one to act cute. I like a little contrast tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Take A Look At This Fresh Toto, You Will Be Wowed / Help ! I Am Afraid Of Sleeping Alone. Husband NEVER Listens / See What A Couple Wore To An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.