Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,880 members, 7,952,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island (1010 Views)

Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / 65k With Accommodation Or 75k Without Accommodation Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by kelvinobiazi: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
hello house I just got a job on the island,but I reside in sango otta Ogun state,and am to resume on Monday(20/06/2016)please house assist me.I don't want to lose this job,cos jobs are hard to come by,please help,thanks in anticipation of your assistance.
Re: Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by Imoksp(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
kelvinobiazi:
hello house I just got a job on the island,but I reside in sango otta Ogun state,and am to resume on Monday(20/06/2016)please house assist me.I don't want to lose this job,cos jobs are hard to come by,please help,thanks in anticipation of your assistance.
Hi.i can assist u if u ans.these questions promptly.wats ur age, tribe,fone number, religion,office address in vi,etc.
Re: Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by kelvinobiazi: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am 30 years old,I am from Edo state,07061128875,I am a Christian, balarabe musa crescent v.i,thanks.
Re: Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by kelvinobiazi: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Imoksp:
Hi.i can assist u if u ans.these questions promptly.wats ur age, tribe,fone number, religion,office address in vi,etc.

my name is kelvin & am a male,please assist me so I can secure this job,thanks in anticipation, may God almighty bless you.
Re: Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by kelvinobiazi: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Please help me @ imoksp please
Re: Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
OP; I am going from Sango to Ibeju-Lekki daily (though I do join staff bus at Anthony). But there was a time that I was going to Ikoyi and V/I daily without staff bus. From Sango, you can get a bus to V/I @200 except on Monday @300. And I know of so many people going from Ifo. I would advise you pick up the offer and start your job, don't move in with a stranger, stay safe. Getting a house on the Island isn't affordable ooo. The only thing that will be affected is your salary but you will know how to cut cost.

1 Like

Re: Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island by oyega(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sorry for seeing this late, in case you still need accommodation, let me know

(1) (Reply)

Have Anybody Heard About Multiline Project & Global Services Ltd. Sango Otta. / International Finance Corporation (IFC) Investment Analysts Recruitment / Entry-level Sales Executives At Hoteloga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.