Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Sex Scandal: Sam Ikon A Victim Of Character Assassination (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Scandal: Sam Ikon A Victim Of Character Assassination (photo) (1253 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal: Sam Ikon A Victim Of Character Assassination (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
The member representing Etinan Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon (Elder) Samuel Ikon, has denied any sexual miscount during a leadership training in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.

Refuting the allegation by the United States Ambassador, James Entwist who accused three House of Representatives members of sexual miscount, Ikon, yesterday threatened to sue the ambassador and the U.S. government for “character defamation and a calculated attempt to ridicule the National Assembly.”

Talking to journalists in Abuja, Hon. Ikon said, my attention has been drawn to the publication alleging an act of impropriety against me by the US mission in Nigeria.

I wish to state unequivocally that this is false and definitely not me. This to me, is a case of mistaken identity and I will be vindicated. I have initiated measures both legal and diplomatic to clear my name and the institution I represent.

There are many questions left unanswered by the actions of the US mission but I believe will become clearer in the course of time. I want to re assure all of my innocence in this matter and do call on all relevant authorities and jurisdictions to commence full investigations to correct this great injustice to me.

I have an unwavering faith in God to see me through this trying moment and plead with all not to be hasty in condemning me as the final outcome will surely clear my name.

I urge for patience, prayers and God’s abiding wisdom at this time.

SOURCE: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/sex-scandal-sam-ikon-a-victim-of-character-assassination/

Re: Sex Scandal: Sam Ikon A Victim Of Character Assassination (photo) by PhilemonObende: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Him prick don finish am politically! grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Sam Ikon A Victim Of Character Assassination (photo) by muri4mig(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nigeria politician can even deny his name. How does the allegation ridicule the institution of the National Assembly? Please let the outcome of the investigation vindicate you. No diplomatic resolution pls. Let the resolution be evidence base.
Re: Sex Scandal: Sam Ikon A Victim Of Character Assassination (photo) by yarimo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mr hon. Abeg Just go back to USA and Explain to them, that is all

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: AGF Refuses To Appear Before Senate Today / Nigerian Air Force AW 109 Pilot Pictured Doing The 'Dab' Dance Move(pic) / Obiano Urges Private Sectors's Support Toward Diversification Of The State Ec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.