Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government (2461 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by gabby227(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has appealed
to all Nigerians to support the Federal government
in its fight against terrorism. Jonathan stated this
via his twitter handle while condoling with families
of the victims of Boko Haram attack in Adamawa
state on Thursday June 17th.
NigerianEye recalls that suspected Boko Haram
members stormed a funeral service in Kuda village,
Adamawa state yesterday and gunned down 20
people.

Source: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/must-read-see-what-jonathan-said-about-buharis-government/

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by topgear(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
My brother ,My leader,my President..

GEJ

I remain forever grateful to you and your Family..

Godbless your Sir.God bless Nigeria.
Our great Nation.

We shall surely Soar High again......

13 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by pharmagba: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
He simply has nothing too say
What he said is tantamount to nothing
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Our Hero, the hero of all Nigerians, except for few haters. tongue

Haters, quote me and find yourself inside Lagoon. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Breadmaker: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Six zombies just started purging.

7 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by ganisucks(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
If President Buhari had shown this level of maturity and discipline, our nation wouldn't be in this catatonic mess. Mo Ibrahim can go and F himself

4 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Joe4lv(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
He sure operates from a different planet.
His type is rare to come by
He might have his issues as human but this man is like a god working amongst us. No wonder the western world celebrates him but we don't cos APC has made him look like a criminal but the US,UK,SA govt had checked him up and found that he doesn't own any foriegn account and his children are schooling in Nigeria while Buhari, a retired military head of state's children are all abroad.

Trust me,GEJ is not just clean but a hero to Africa democracy after madiba.

Who read the sahara report of sahara energy being used to run corruption and have it's owners in PMB's cabinet? Now you know dieziani can't not be touched no matter what cos it means even Buhari will go down with her.

10 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by wxyz1: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
This man is well trained by his parents. He is too matured. the world is celebrating this wonderful man, but Nigeria through APC/Zombie are painting him black. you are blessed sir.

6 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Guliver(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Firefire:
Our Hero, the hero of all Nigerians, except for few haters. tongue

Haters, quote me and find yourself inside Lagoon. grin
u r fire.
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Fyno: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
The world has just realised the corrupt people in Nigeria were the ones accusing Gej of corruption but unfortunately many believed them but

Atiku owns Intel an oil firm,own universities and other schools even hotels for just been vice president while Gej has none of the above

OBJ has oil wells,has ota farm,universities, library and what have you yet he will come out and tell us Gej is corrupt and reasonable people believed them

Even Amechi is known to be far more richer than Gej yet he was preaching around the country tell gullible ones how corrupt Gej was.

Gej is and will always be a good leader and mark my words no Nigerian president will ever be more celebrated than him,just time will tell

10 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
God bless you GEJ.

While you're acknowledging the great work and supporting PMB, your lab rats are wailing him down here undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by eleojo23: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
pharmagba:
It is tantamount to nothing because this act of maturity is beyond your comprehension.
The party you support only knows how to run down the opposition and that is what they did when GEJ was in power. They never wished him well.
So now that he is out of power and he is wishing this same people well instead of repaying them in their own coin, you simply cannot comprehend it.
And you know why? Because only mature people recognise maturity when they see it.

6 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by onyi4edu(f): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
I so much love this man.

I miss your government Sir. When you were still the president, even your name brought us good luck, now everything has changed sad

It's well; we shall overcome

@Fyno
There is no better way of saying it than this. You just nailed it

6 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by wowmenow: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Assuming buhari make this kind of statements when Boko haram was harassing gej government he will not be silk today.

Buhari never assist any previous government apart from abacha government

Today he is not enjoying his government

Lessons for Nigerians always wish people good

3 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by pharmagba: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:

It is tantamount to nothing because this act of maturity is beyond your comprehension.
The party you support only knows how to run down the opposition and that is what they did when GEJ was in power. They never wished him well.
So now that he is out of power and he is wishing this same people well instead of repaying them in their own coin, you simply cannot comprehend it.
And you know why? Because only mature people recognise maturity when they see it.

Nothing personal just an objective assessment.
No vex
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by blazer234: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
topgear:
My brother ,My leader,my President..

GEJ

I remain forever grateful to you and your Family..

Godbless your Sir.God bless Nigeria.
Our great Nation.

We shall surely Soar High again......

I hope you are also especially grateful to his wife, who dished out superlative grammatical innuendos on regular basis.

"Ojukwu may be dead, but his manhood lives on"! shocked
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Pavarottii(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
This act just simply says "GEJ maturity surpasses every single soul in APC put together, it's like he is their father".

God I know people with the heart of GEJ are one in a generation. God please grant me such a BIG HEART. IJN
[size=20pt]My Role Model. [/size]

"Meet Hate With Love"... Martin Luther King Jnr

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oga, one simple question. Why did you leave our young soldiers without Supplies and Arms to protect themselves, while Dazuki and co. were doing Santa Claus with money to keep our young heroes safe.

Were you not matured enough to save the lives of these young men who put their lives on the line to keep Nigerians safe.
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
“I approached the former NSA and discussed Boko Haram problems and I suggested there is need for prayers and he considered and accepted in 2013 when he first came to office.

“I personally sponsored many people locally and some few to Saudi Arabia. Some monies were later paid into our companies, which we paid to some of the mallams.

“I then arranged to recover my personal expense which I put into our own businesses.

“We have been spending a lot from our businesses and personal accounts. Money paid through UBA, First Bank and ECOBANK. For Acacia Holdings Limited(A/C 1017330319-UBA); ECOBANK(0122012650); and First Bank(Reliance Referral Hospitals Limited A/C 2022394057). The total amount is N2,200,000,000 from October 2014 to April 2015,” Baba-Kusa (One of the NNPC Executive Directors) confessed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2983074/boko-haram-jonathan-spent-n2.2bn-prayers

Oga, Two Billion naira for Prayers while our young heroes were fighting without Supplies and Arms. What kind of maturity reasoning made you do this?

#HeroOfDemocracy
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
* It was about this time that some new Abacha funds of about $322m were returned with another $700m still expected to be returned. (This is not to be confused with the Abacha funds returned in 2005-2006 under the Obasanjo government whose use for developmental purposes was monitored by the World Bank as earlier explained by Dr Okonjo-Iweala).

* Former President Jonathan set up a Committee comprising of the former Minister of Justice, former NSA and the former Minister of Finance to determine how best to use both the returned and expected funds for development.

* The NSA made a case for using the returned funds for urgent security operations since, he noted, there cannot be any development without peace and security. Based on this, a decision was taken to deploy about $322m for the military operations, while the expected $700m would be applied for development programmes as originally conceived.... Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala explained.

https://www.nairaland.com/2791837/okonjo-iweala-jonathan-approved-322m-abacha

Oga Maturity, is spending $322 Million on Santa Claus business, making corrupt politicians Billionaires a Mature way to spend Money meant for Arms to keep Nigeria safe?

#HeroOfDemocracy
Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by OLADD: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joe4lv:
He sure operates from a different planet.
His type is rare to come by
He might have his issues as human but this man is like a god working amongst us. No wonder the western world celebrates him but we don't cos APC has made him look like a criminal but the US,UK,SA govt had checked him up and found that he doesn't own any foriegn account and his children are schooling in Nigeria while Buhari, a retired military head of state's children are all abroad.

Trust me,GEJ is not just clean but a hero to Africa democracy after madiba.

Who read the sahara report of sahara energy being used to run corruption and have it's owners in PMB's cabinet? Now you know dieziani can't not be touched no matter what cos it means even Buhari will go down with her.

Well said. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: See What Jonathan Said About Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2016
pharmagba:
Did Buhari said similar thing when Boko Haram was intense?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dollars Found In Farm :photoshop Gone Wrong / Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation / Operation Crocodile Tears: Militants Blow Up Another Oil Facility In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.