Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes (30906 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Life Pension: Saraki Behaving Like A Spoon-fed Baby – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by kooto(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2016
This is in our politicians character, just typical of them, I pray a time will come in this our nation that public office holders will no longer think this way.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Damikevin(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Them don start again ooooo! Greedy bunch! Make dem better talk better thing joor!
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Codes151(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2016
God! gods! Everything n being that believes in the good of Nigeria, punish any greedy wicked person that wants to suck this country dry!

We need to pray together! As in declare one day fasting to curse these demonic elements in Nigeria esp the senate!
Can you imagine? With all the salary and bonuses... omg this is an idea from the pit of hell. Chai
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Codes151(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
redroom:

Very good they backed out, seems Ekweremadu was high on cheap wine, but help me tell madam Tinubu dat charity begins at home, let her advice her husband from collecting from Lagos, even Akpabio from akwaibom, dat shows u dat these politicians are just after their interests
akpabio would never accept dt! He has a character! Af.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Codes151(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the difference between CHANGE, APC and PDP. The PDP is made up of sleazy, lazy career politicians who want to feed on the sweat of young people until they die off at the average age of 90.

Also for all the Ixxts on Nairaland who talk about youth, Ekweremadu is not up to 55 yet but he is already more conservative, more lazy, leSS radical and innovative than Tinubu who is in his sixties. So much for the dynamism of youths. My advice to young people especially from SE, let APGA and APC be the only party . Let the rotten, ossified , OBJ cursed PDP die. There is nothing in the party. It is chaffe

As in! The trend is saying one thing and ur here being sentimental about APC? What kind of Sunday morning sickness is doing u? Is the senate made up of only PDP or APC! Change should start from ur mentality. Or all those that defended the bill were pdp and APC reject abi? (akpabio, etc)
Go baff! Abeg.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Codes151(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the difference between CHANGE, APC and PDP. The PDP is made up of sleazy, lazy career politicians who want to feed on the sweat of young people until they die off at the average age of 90.

Also for all the Ixxts on Nairaland who talk about youth, Ekweremadu is not up to 55 yet but he is already more conservative, more lazy, leSS radical and innovative than Tinubu who is in his sixties. So much for the dynamism of youths. My advice to young people especially from SE, let APGA and APC be the only party . Let the rotten, ossified , OBJ cursed PDP die. There is nothing in the party. It is chaffe

As in! The trend is saying one thing and ur here being sentimental about APC? What kind of Sunday morning sickness is doing u? Is the senate made up of only PDP or APC! Change should start from ur mentality. Or all those that defended the bill were pdp and APC reject abi? (akpabio, etc)
Go baff! Abeg.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Opiletool(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
omaguibu:
Remi Tinubu knows she and her husband are on Lagos state life pension. And will not want anybody to compete with them.

Do you have any brain? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Munaking: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
If the stupid fools want life pension then their monthly pay should be reduced to equate the people they so envy... you earn millions a month for doing nothing and still want life pension with a soldier who doesn't earn up to 100K a month for sleeping out and clearing the mess you filthy politicians created... lemme not swear for you thieves o
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Onyemabright(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Which way NASS, which way NIGERIA. Am sorry for my mother land Nigeria, GOD help us from those thief's
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Codes151:
akpabio would never accept dt! He has a character! Af.

So says Akpabio's mouthpiece, See for ur self ignorant girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkG8X9MEjVM
Start from 14 mins
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Opiletool:

Do you have any brain? I don't think so.
U choose to be blind abi, educate urself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkG8X9MEjVM
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Iamrahman(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
I don't think issues like this should come up in the National assembly considering the economic status of this nation. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
sweetgala:

Tinubu is not obliged to renounce his, he has not served in any other political office since, Fashola I'm sure would have because at this rate public eye is on everyone and Saraki case had sent a signal that what you do today may hunt you tomorrow

Continue twisting glaring facts to suit ur stupid bias, Tinubu ur defending doesn't give a rats butt. about u
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by yatty4emmanuel(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria legislatures,greedy sets of people,enacting laws that are egocentric than making policies that will affect a positive change on the society,they prefer debating over baldadash.criminal sects of imposters and scavengers in the name of law making they are reaping the flesh reminant of majority idiots.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by galadima77(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2016
thesicilian:
Life pension for how many years work? Anu ofia!

The painful part for me is where they compared themselves to the CJN who has been in active service all his life...
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Dakad: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Unfortunately Nigerian's either have no wall they can be pushed to or worse still they have a wall but it is so far away for those in power to successfully push them to. Even if Nigerians are finally pushed to that very far wall of theirs, rather than fight back they'll prefer to just jump over that wall and keep running away this time without any wall ahead anymore. We actually jumped over that wall in 1993 relating to June 12. So we have since then been running freely way without any wall ahead.

Well said my brother. However, with the rate at which things are going, anything is possible. There are hungers and frustrations in the country and I'm not sure we have had it this bad. And to make it clear, not blaming PMB for this because of certain circumstances beyond his control such as oil price though most of his trial and error compund the suffering. Nigerians expect these politicians to focus on how to alleviate the suffering of most Nigerians rather than fighting to secure their future while majority are suffering. If this persist, anything can happen. Nigeria of today is different and anything can happen. The outcome of 2015 election is an indication of that
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by BABANGBALI: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
These guys are criminals. They are just there to milk this country dry. No wonder naija no get pointed breast again,dem don suck am dry.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by BABANGBALI: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Dakad:

Well said my brother. However, with the rate at which things are going, anything is possible. There are hungers and frustrations in the country and I'm not sure we have had it this bad. And to make it clear, not blaming PMB for this because of certain circumstances beyond his control such as oil price though most of his trial and error compund the suffering. Nigerians expect these politicians to focus on how to alleviate the suffering of most Nigerians rather than fighting to secure their future while majority are suffering. If this persist, anything can happen. Nigeria of today is different and anything can happen. The outcome of 2015 election is an indication of that
Abeg make anything happen quick make we come out and kill all these thieves

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by olawalepopoola: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
ravensburger:
STRONG POSITIVE CORRELATION BETWEEN STELLA ODUA AND CORRUPTION...
My dear it is not strong and positive. It is PERFECT correlation (r = 1) between stealer Odua and corruption. May PDP never rule this country again
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by ravensburger: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
olawalepopoola:

My dear it is not strong and positive. It is PERFECT correlation (r = 1) between stealer Odua and corruption. May PDP never rule this country again

lol
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
lafex:
They should not worry, we will give them life imprisonment

This just cracked me up
cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
IDnoble1:
I think we need to start gathering stones in a sack and keep waiting for these thieves to come home then we teach them lessons. Awon omo ale jati jati

cheesy
The English part of your post which is what I understand cracked me up
Lol
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mikolo80: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why did d gods curse Nigeria & Nigerians with thieves in the name of representatives, instead of them fighting for the masses they resort to fighting for their personal interest..

because Nigerians sold their vote for cups of rice and ponmo cutting display

LAST BULLET: And To Ye All That Fight & Kill Yourselves For These Thieves, Can You See How Heartless They Are?? Isn't Is Obvious That They Don't Even Have You In Their Budget..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mikolo80: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pavore9:
The privileges they enjoy while in office is not enough but want it to continue after office....sick minds!
if na you nko. You no go try your luck?
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mikolo80: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dakad:
These armed robbers still want to continue to enjoy even after leaving office. Anyway, a society deserves any leader she gets. Until we start to stone these crops of thieves and vote right during election, i don't see us coming out of this mess. And if these politicians refuse to change I forsee bloody revolution in this country. Majority of the citizen can't afford a square meal while these thief leave lavishly and yet still want pension even after. Nigerians are very resilience but I hope these creedy politicians will not push us to the wall. I hope they will be able to withstand when people push back
which bloody Revolution. These ones that cannot even repel herdsmen?
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Pavore9: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:
if na you nko. You no go try your luck?

We are all products of different formations. Political office in the first place do not attract me because l am well aware that l have a different calling in life.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mikolo80: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pavore9:

We are all products of different formations. Political office in the first place do not attract me because l am well aware that l have a different calling in life.
evil persists cos good men do nothing. No calling will ever be as high as serving your fellow man.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by gformula: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Life pension for what ? It will not happen in this Country, if they cannot secure their future from the excess allowance they are earning now so be it. The allowance should even be slashed cos as a matter of fact I don't know what they actually do in that place. Some of them will be sleeping and snoring heavily when they should be brainstorming on what can move the Country forward...
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Pavore9: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:
evil persists cos good men do nothing. No calling will ever be as high as serving your fellow man.

My calling is rooted in service, you do not have an idea what my 24hrs entails.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by dickerson2k5: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Akpabio always stand by the side of the masses, a true democrate. Keep on my LEADER
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by naijaking1: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is another Tinubu misinformation machinery. Ekweremadu was making a point to strengthen the institution of the Senate, not his pocket. Tomorrow when someone else occupies that position you will understand the difference between principles and pettiness
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mikolo80: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pavore9:

My calling is rooted in service, you do not have an idea what my 24hrs entails.
OK I get it. We can't all be politicians. But I think it's more efficient to tackle problem from root than from leaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) / Over 300 Army/Police Check-Points Choking South-East — Investigation / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.