Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja (542 Views)

Uncompleted 2-storey Building Collapses In Ikeja, Lagos (PHOTOS) / I Think I'm Being Cheated By A Building Contractor. / Court Remands Lekki Gardens MD, Contractor In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
A Ukrainian based financier currently requires the service of;
A. A high-profile building contractor to construct a high-rise office development in CBD, Ikeja and
B. A high profile developer to operate it on their behalf.

Requirements:
1. Screening & Tender fees. (Not an open-bid tender).
2. Evidence of financial strength.
3. Company profile showing evidence of similar works done.
(For category (A), preferably expatriate firm with cognate working experience in the Nigerian construction industry or an indigenous firm with proven track records).

Project Value:
2.4B NGN

Any lead?
Phone: 08167394799.
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
kiss
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by waldigit: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
jeftalene:
A Ukrainian based financier currently requires the service of;
A. A high-profile building contractor to construct a high-rise office development in CBD, Ikeja and
B. A high profile developer to operate it on their behalf.

Requirements:
1. Screening & Tender fees. (Not an open-bid tender).
2. Evidence of financial strength.
3. Company profile showing evidence of similar works done.
(For category (A), preferably expatriate firm with cognate working experience in the Nigerian construction industry or an indigenous firm with proven track records).

Project Value:
2.4B NGN

Any lead?
Phone: 08167394799.

We can operate it.
Peter Abiade and Co. and Waldigit Concepts. We can operate it.
We profesional and Multidisciplinary Estate Surveyor and Valuers and Estate Managers
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2016
waldigit:

We can operate it.
Peter Abiade and Co. and Waldigit Concepts. We can operate it.
We profesional and Multidisciplinary Estate Surveyor and Valuers and Estate Managers

Thanks for your response.
You may call me lets open talks.
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
.*
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by 1Jamany(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Greetings

I need a Building Contractor or Electrical Contractor to start work with as soon as possible. I am an electrician with over 5years of experience.

Skills:
- Residential, commercial and industrial electrification
- Laying of conduit pipes
- House wiring
- Installation of electrical fittings
- Project management
- Electrical maintenance and repair
- Reading and application of electrical drawings
- General electrical works

I reside in Ikorodu, Lagos and willing to work anywhere in Nigeria as the job demands. Here is my contact 07064330958, jamecelectrical@gmail.com

Please suggest a firm/company i can work it
Re: High-profile Building Contractor and Developer Urgently Needed In Ikeja by jeftalene(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed For An Uncompleted Hotel Building. / Buy At Abuja Real Estate Auction!! / This Lady, Nkechi Opara, Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.