Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,068 members, 7,942,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

6 Тірs For Ѕеlесting Thе Веst Dоmаіn Νаmе Fоr Yоur Wеbsіtе - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Тірs For Ѕеlесting Thе Веst Dоmаіn Νаmе Fоr Yоur Wеbsіtе (5437 Views)

How To Choose Thе Веst Dоmаіn Νаmе Fоr Yоur Wеbsіtе (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 6 Тірs For Ѕеlесting Thе Веst Dоmаіn Νаmе Fоr Yоur Wеbsіtе by Webbet(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
JohnNgene:

Please don't make this kind of mistake again. Don't publicly mention an available domain name which you intend to use. Edit your post immediately and remove the name.

I score your ****** dot com 50%. It sounds too boring. I have suggestions for you but you'll have to drop your number so that I'll text them to you. If I dare mention them here, some people go kidnap am go register am before you. Lol.
08133973950 whatsapp me sir
Re: 6 Тірs For Ѕеlесting Thе Веst Dоmаіn Νаmе Fоr Yоur Wеbsіtе by ogaprime(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
JohnNgene:
Ogaprime, it might be better for you to come up with another name that's close to the name you wanted. The process of transferring a domain name is not easy especially for Nigerian buyers.

Next time, make sure you buy the name before you start designing. I've noticed that domain names can be stolen from your mind if you don't register it as it breaks into your mind. Lol.

Thanks sir...will make necessary corrections
Re: 6 Тірs For Ѕеlесting Thе Веst Dоmаіn Νаmе Fоr Yоur Wеbsіtе by Youngsage: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
JohnNgene:

None. I'm the site. Lol. I'm a domain name enthusiast. I love creating easy and memorable domain names in my spare time. If you need domain name suggestions, whatsapp me.

By the way, you can visit GoDaddy.com to check if the domain name you wish to use is still available or already taken. Then you can use WhoIs.com to check the owner of any taken domain name if you're interested in negotiating with the owner.
Wow! Thank you very much for this info. Sure I'll contact you when I'm ready for one. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense / How Can A Website Get Over 1 Billion Page Views In 24 Hours? / Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.