Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Identify An Original Phond - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify An Original Phond (461 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify An Original Phond by dominzy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
people nowadays will just get to where phones are being sold and buy fake phones unknowingly. phone receipt,phone pack and shiny cover or casing does not guarantee the quality and originality of a phone.

To identify a new and long lasting phones, dial *#0000# for all Nokia phones and *#9999# for Samsung phones.
For other phones including smart phones and tablets, just dial *#06# and the Serial number will display on the screen.
Re: How To Identify An Original Phond by mcnuel001(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bros that ur process to long and go delay, just trow d fone inside a bucket of water and bring it out after 40seconds, u will surely av a testimony. grin
Re: How To Identify An Original Phond by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
mcnuel001:
Bros that ur process to long and go delay, just trow d fone inside a bucket of water and bring it out after 40seconds, u will surely av a testimony. grin
I believe you Bros, just that I no go like smoke ur brand of SK wey give u that kind idea.
Re: How To Identify An Original Phond by dominzy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
mcnuel001:

Bros Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Installing A Custom ROM On Infinix Hot Note / Need Epp On What Fone To Buy / How Can I Track My Lost Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.