Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… (17595 Views)

Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / Fighting For Bread At Shoprite (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by NaLaugh: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigerians can send Olajumoke to beg them.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Benblaq(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2016
missbeebee:
D price has increased since last month in ma location... so it's nt a news to me.
i wonda y der r bringin dis old stuff as a news mkin d frontpage...nw dat we r used to d price is d time der r tellin us d news...nawa oo
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Goldenheart(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2016
All In All, we still gonna survive.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Pope22(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Coolgent:
Who care? I can spent a month without bread
No wonder your English is BAD! I think you should start eating bread.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Engineermbugame(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Small bread i dey buy #60 don increased to #80.baba GOD help us in diz country o.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Mcowubaba: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2016
I'm neither An APC supporter or a PDP apologist...

But seriously President Buhari's regime is always accompanied with so much hardship, pain, hunger and suffering.....
This was exactly what happened in 1983, which kan Man be dis self sad sad angry angry angry
Why didn't he just relax in Dauda nd be enjoying his old age instead of coming to increase Nigerians suffering...
I'm really beginning to strongly detest this Man....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Coolgent(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Pope22:

No wonder your English is BAD! I think you should start eating bread.
sorry i dont know that you are breadseller but next time learn how to respect your potential customer.
Orangutan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2016
I'm not the cause of your frustration and depression. pls direct all your greviances towards Buhari.
Benblaq:
who ask u? Bizzybee
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by izzou(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Olajumokeeeeeeeee
Maybe you were created for a time like this...

Help us beg naaaa
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by mukhcech(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Who no get sense go get.....I stopped eating bread yesterday.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by mmsen: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2016
They only need to pay more if you insist on using imported ingredients.

There's plenty of cassava in Nigeria. You don't need to use wheat.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by utytill(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2016
We expect more bad news because dollar and petrol is on a free market.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by addey44: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
haibe:
Arent we paying more already? Na 230 dem dey sell slice bread for here now.. no more 200
It's been 250 in Osogbo for sometime now. They dare not increase it here any further!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Supnaija(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
They are free to increase agege bread it is only good for ewa agonyi grin grin grin But There is this bread I love called Towal very delicious thing. It sells for about 250 for the big size and 120 for the small one.
I swear eh if that bread increase price eh....I go trek go aso rock show them say Khaki no be leather

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by otokx(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
haibe:
Arent we paying more already? Na 230 dem dey sell slice bread for here now.. no more 200

Your own good na, slice bread is 400 naira @ Big Treat, Airforce junction, Port Harcourt and its yummy.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Wu send bread b4. Mstcheeeeewww
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Kk4(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2016
#FG_GIVEUS_IMPROVER
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by danasjoe1: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
The high cost of bread has lead me back to cabin biscuit...
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Egabs(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
And some pple are still saying things wll get better in this hopelessness its only God that wll save us even PMB himself is lost at what to do,lies n propangada can only make u get into office in a gollible country like Nigeria but u won't use same to povide d basic thngs d masses need.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by k2kay(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
The change saga continues....
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Ibidapson(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
I eat bread everyday. It is a must.

#BreadNeverFailsYou

Guess yua a baker
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Ibidapson(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Keep on exploiting Us
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2016
futurenix:
Is Dangote sugar and flour also having this acclaimed price increase? If yes thats totally unacceptable considering he has been securing forex from CBN at official rate while others don't.

In fact the prices of these items for dangote's product should be reduced instead.

I and my employees have been out of business since February so dangote can access forex and just when the CBN announced devaluation he has increased price.

Someone should please tell me dangote's sugar and flour are not part of this increment. Is that even a possibility cause he seems to have monopoly over these items at present.
exactly why should dangote's products be increased astronomically,for the sugar and flour plants are the raw materials not sourced in Nigeria, will he say the exchange rate affected that...even raw materials he imports CBN gave him at standard rate...Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria is doom.. A country of the apes where end of the world begins. Smh
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by MARKone(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2016
I see people matching to the streets soon, tribe will be set aside, revolution might just be the only solution. The opulent will be hunted down, crime rate definitely will increase, and our security agents will be at loss on how to handle this impeding crisis. Nigeria might be on the verge of imploding. Thanks to Buhari and his crew.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2016
4k them! their father burnt yarnsh!
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by cupidhero(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Imagine a small bread that goes for 150 now sells for 250. This is rubbish....hunger go kill all of them.
Crunchies oven fresh bread that is produced in a clean environment is still being sold at 250 naira while the bigger one remains 350.
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by robinicule(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
I eat bread everyday. It is a must.

#BreadNeverFailsYou
we must have the same gene!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by udysweet(f): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2016
We're alreaady paying it na. Bread moved from 220 dis year to 250,and jus dis monday moved up again to 300 naira. Give us this ,Lord,our daily bread o. Bread shall not be taken away from our mouth in Jesus name,Amen. If I hear say I no eat my favourite Queensmeal,lol
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Diabolic change @ work!
Re: Nigerians Would Have To Pay More For Bread… by adorablelove: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2016
feldido:
Na today? We don de buy bread at d increased rate since January,if dem like make dem increase, kpatakpata na garri we go soak.
..........e be like say u never go ask de price of garri now!!!!!!!!!!!!no put hope for garri at alll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ / How To Make Tiger Nuts Milk / Easy Way To Make Afang Soup This Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.