Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,664 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 19th June, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 19th June, 2016. (345 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of June 2016 / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise / Holy Ghost Night June 2016 Victorious Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 19th June, 2016. by ChosenOnline: 3:00am On Jun 19, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2016.

THEME: GOD WISHES YOU ALL ROUND PROSPERITY

TEXT: Jeremiah 29:11, Matthew 7:7
29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

MEMORY VERSE: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. " (3 John 2)

There are many good things that God wishes for His people, But above all these, He wishes that you prosper and also be in good health just as your soul prospers via salvation, righteousness and holiness. He never wishes that you suffer and be under the affliction of sickness and sorrow. So, if you are under any unpleasant condition that is not what God wishes for you.

There are many people who are under the yoke of poverty and sickness and disease and they conclude that it is the will of God. They wonder why they pass through such situations if God is truly there. Even though God wishes the best for you, He still expects you to ask for it and seek it. He still expects your obedience to be complete. We are not sure what you are going through at this moment, but we know that God wishes that you prosper and be in good health.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power working against the will of God for my life; be Frustrated in Jesus' name.

2. Any power working to confine me to the same spot; be destroyed, in Jesus name. Any power assigned to hold me captivity, loosen your grip, in Jesus' name.

3. Any anti-progress demon assigned against my promotion, catch fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Any hidden sickness planted inside my body, hear ye the word of God: Every plant which my heavenly Father hath not planted shall be rooted up. Therefore, I command you to come out and enter no more, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

M.o.g / Discovery Of God / Five All-important Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.