Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,302 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:56 PM

Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others (15693 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by prinsam30: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
unconfirmed news everywhere

OP pls stop painting the Nigeria police in a bad light abeg.....

can u plz tell this honourable court what actually happened
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by swissobed: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria police...I neva see b4
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
geraldgiz:
Pls who still believes in this administration? True federalism is the key now

This has nothing to do with this administration. It is completely NPF issue. Our police is full of idiiots. Illiterates and ogogoro and weed users. 98% of our police force is mentally unhinged. angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
geraldgiz:
Pls who still believes in this administration? True federalism is the key now

U see ppl shout true federalism, must u follow?

What has that got to di with this thread?

Folo folo

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Are the policemen from Libya too
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
The OP is right,I reside here in Owo.

The policemen really bleeped up even if I am closed to them I must say the truth.

How can u use gun to scare away civilians?Not only scare them away but also shot at sight,haba!

That's what I've been discussing with my colleague,they should've used tear gas instead.

I remember how 1993 election was bloody,then I was in Lokoja when MKO and TOFA were to slog it out in the presidential election,it resulted into something else.Anyone who knows the police station then along marine road,near Nataco Hotel will understand this scenario...instead of using guns to scare people away,the police used tear-gas to scare us away then.That was the first and last time I experience a tear gas in my life.

So,the police nw a days aren't well trained,they are really disasters believe me.

Come and see the hundreds of innocent students they arrested today after killing some,it's so pathetic.
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by tolexy111: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
greatseed:
Its true!!! Be sensible n sensitive for once in your lifetime. Why dnt u go there n check if its true or not.....pscheew
taaaaghr
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Prince081: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
The country is in an urgent need for restructuring. Nigerians are loosing their lives like flies. The federal police is not helping matters. State police is the only way to go.
Sending an awusa-Fulani man to police anywhere in the South is an exercise in futility. On the other hand, sending an Igbo man to police the North is laughable. I pray our leaders receive sense immediately.
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by eleko1: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
IsThisChange:
Mynd44 Authority concern must rise up and rescue this situation
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by eleko1: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Useless Niagra police sad. Killing defenceless pipu is all dey knw.They won't show up where those hopeless/terrorists tribe dey kill'ed' farmers/villagers..if dey hear the sound of exhaust pipe now,they'll run for cover/dive inside bush undecided sad . Where is Arase self angry
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Yemikola(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
IGP Arase has done a lot to reposition the police force, but beasts among them will not change for the better. They have been like this from time immemorial, it is not an APC or PDP fault.
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by culprince(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Op where's d pic of d guy DAT was shot in the leg? No so so empty pics me dey see yah..
Can't yhu read, Details shortly ma guy. I witness d whole scene ma guy, no buhari will carry phone and snap wen riots is on.
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by skywalker001(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Police is your friend don't fight them...
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Spells(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari po lice, they b spreading e'm lice everywhere
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by iboroski: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
So bad......... Police again..

Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by tibaonnet: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
One of the students who were shot dead, while some are in critical conditions in the hospital.

Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by culprince(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Op where's d pic of d guy DAT was shot in the leg? No so so empty pics me dey see yah..

Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by tibaonnet: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
IsThisChange:
The Nigerian Police in Owo LGa, ondo state, yesterday evening while chasing an okada man killed A RUFUS GIWA Poly student.

This prompt the student blocking road leading to the town and school front gate, thus sunday morning.

Also the police shot one of the student again this morning, it's becoming worse now as the Acting Rector fell while runnning for his dear life in hearing the sporadic gun shot by the police, on his way to the said police station to enquire about what is happening,
Details shotly
You failed to tell us that the Police station at Ota Pete was razed & Police vehincle burnt by the Students.
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by engineerboat(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
tibaonnet:

You failed to tell us that the Police station at Ota Pete was razed & Police vehincle burnt by the Students.

Man Newton said "to every action, there is equal and oposite reaction"
Am not supporting the anybody,
Can you tell when this post was written and when the said events took place.
Now can you imagine what the police said love on Orange Fm radio, that they are not involve in the chasing, and that it was the police that take the victim to u hospital, which is a blatant lie
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by Taryur3(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Shooting an unarmed person...what kind of nonsense is this
Re: Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others by IsThisChange: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Situation brought under control now.
1. Student sent on INDEFINITE MID_SEMESTER Breake
2. Injured students are in Federal Medical Centre for urgent treatment. Information from FMC said three students are in emergency for Gun shot injuries.
3. Some students taken from the off-campus lodge (boys and girls) are at Police custody.

More details later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housemaid & Driver Kill Lawyer In Lagos / Osun Police Parade Fake Currency Syndicate (Photos) / Chemical Emission In Nnewi, Anambra State Kills 7 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.