Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? (844 Views)

Nigerians Drag Singer, Chidinma Ekile On Her Outfit Choice To The Headies / TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / "Boko Haram Gave Us A Choice To Be Married Or Slave – I Decided To Marry” ZARA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Let's see which country will win the hearts of Nairalanders...

If you were presented with such a choice while coming to this world, which would be your country of choice? US, Germany, or Togo..e.t.c?

And why?
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Iceland
Because she is the most peaceful country for now. Stable economy, no army etc
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by acenazt: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Born again I will be Nigerian 10 thousand times. Where I want go again. Naija till d sun becomes cold.
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Canada i just love that country i dont know the reason
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Abudu2000(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
USA for real.....mhen I just wanna know what it feels to be a citizen of the most technologically advanced and richest country in the world....
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by UltraSphinx(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Norway or Colombia
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by hrykanu231(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Switzerland...Papa abeg pick my call
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Freiburger(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
I'm happy I was born in Nigeria because it gives me the ability to adapt to every other culture.
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by penitential(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
its definitely gonna be Canada.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by phayvoursky(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
FINLAND. WANNA SEE THE MIDNIGHT SUN
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by loadux(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
one of those island on the Pacific ocean, like the idea of beauty and tranquility of those areas
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by IsraelMonday(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
9ja 4 life.. 2million times am xtiL a Nigerian.. Na food tinz oh.. Dier qaLs..Graduates 4 Bedmatics.. Football Team.. Superb.. Infact.. FIFA junior world cup is their birthright.. cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nobody is choosing Ghana, or Togo or Saudi Arabia.

@loadux, which country exactly?

I favour the thought of coming back as a German.
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by OXYGEN01: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why are you fools so obsessed with Ghana?
Is Ghana the only country you idiots know
bizme:

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by loadux(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
bizme:

Hawaii, French Polynesia, Fiji, Tonga, Cook's island anyone of this countries will do.
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by KillerBeauty(f): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Canada or maybe Netherland
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Why are you fools so obsessed with Ghana?
Is Ghana the only country you idiots know

Frustrated Ghana-must-go, must you call people foolish? If you no get anything to say why not keep quiet and watch. Abeg park well jare.
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by keeptalkin(m): 1:47am On Jun 23, 2016
was born in the UK smiley
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Born A Non-nigerian, Which Country Would You Choose? by olaitoro(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Biafra cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) / Cow Jumps Infront Of Moving Car, Causing Fatal Accident (photos) / Make-up Free Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.