Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

From Theatre To The Altar: The Untold Story Of Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Theatre To The Altar: The Untold Story Of Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis (1042 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Theatre To The Altar: The Untold Story Of Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis by owukpa(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2016
The Bishop Oyedepo’s connection
In the Bible, all great prophets were confirmed or commissioned by a father figure. The most easily referenced example being Elijah and Elisha. Or Samuel to David. Dr. Paul Enenche in one of his sermons quoted Archbishop Benson Idahosa of the blessed memory as saying that “If an antelope have the backing of the lion it can confront an elephant.” He said, people sometimes wonder at the audacity with which they speak. He said it is because they have the backing of a lion –Bishop Oyedepo.

At the recently held Kingdom Power and Glory Conference, Dr. Enenche confirmed that he first heard about Bishop Oyedepo in an audiotape entitled Unleashing the Secret of the Supernatural Realms. Before he met him one-on-one, Oyedepo usually appeared to him in his nightly dreams, anointing him with oil.

“That was when I discovered that he is my father. I pursued and held tenaciously for getting closed to 20 years," asserting, "that every devil can confirm that the genetic and the chromosome of my father (Oyedepo) is in me,” Dr. Enenche once averred.

SEE MORE>>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/06/from-theatre-to-altar-untold-story-of.html

CC: SEUN, LALASTICLALA

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance / If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association / “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.