Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,042 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:01 PM

‘what I Will Forever Cherish About Henrietta’ - Jide Kosoko Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘what I Will Forever Cherish About Henrietta’ - Jide Kosoko Reveals (915 Views)

Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘what I Will Forever Cherish About Henrietta’ - Jide Kosoko Reveals by lordkit2: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jide Kosoko has revealed the things he would forever cherish about his late wife, Henrietta Kosoko.

Although the actor insisted that he would not want to comment on the death of his wife for now because he’s still in a mourning mood, he however said that he would miss Henrietta’s joviality and sumptuous meals.

“I don’t want to talk about her death now as you know that I am still in a very bad mood. The fact is that I will miss her jovial moments.

She was a very lively woman, and of course she was a great cook. I will miss her good cook,” he said.

The bereaved actor, Jide Kosoko, who is back in Lagos after the burial of his wife, Henrietta Kosoko, who died last week Monday and was buried on Saturday, June 11, said he was yet to come to terms with the sudden demise of his wife and would need more time to recover.

Kosoko said it had been a difficult moment for him and his family, adding that he would bounce back in due time.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/19/what-i-will-forever-cherish-about-henrietta-jide-kosoko-reveals/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: ‘what I Will Forever Cherish About Henrietta’ - Jide Kosoko Reveals by powerfulsettingz: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
So pathetic
Re: ‘what I Will Forever Cherish About Henrietta’ - Jide Kosoko Reveals by taiwokyle(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Take heart baba but what is happening in the movie industry? Another actor died this morning
Re: ‘what I Will Forever Cherish About Henrietta’ - Jide Kosoko Reveals by JUstwise419: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
He won't tell us how he abandoned her at akoka and he moved to ikorodu with his new wife.yeye man. He practically abandoned the poor woman to the extent that he heard the news of her death from the radio.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " / Ladies; Can You Rock This Wedding Gown? / 'i'm Slapping Myself Now For Missing My Fav People's Wedding Anniversary' Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.