Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,938 members, 7,973,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:39 AM

Our President Is Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President Is Sick (550 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our President Is Sick by cleverg(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
HEALTHY OR SICK: WHERE IS BUHARI? By Comrade Goodluck Buhari was earlier scheduled to return to Nigeria 4 days ago before Osinbanjo announced that his unhealthy boss(PMB) has extended his medical vacation and will arrive on sunday(today) although APC claims Buhari is hale and hearty and uploaded some pictures of the president on various social media but if you are privilege to look at the picture vividly,you will obviously realized that our President is as slim as an HIV patient though I'm sure Pa.Buhari is not a victim of AIDS, information from a reliable source has it that Buhari has been diagnosed with cancer of the brain. If Buhari fails to return to Nigeria today, there is fire on the mountain, I remember the Late President Umar Musa Yar'adua of blessed memory, I remember how GEJ stylishly emerged the acting President and later emerged as the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I don't prayed for the death of our President,but death is inevitable and we must always prepared for the worst in any situation. If our dear president did not return to Nigeria today or at worst, if he atlast we lost our President president, what does the constitution says? Will the North allowed constitution to decides since it is against their born to rule mentality? I hope what is about to happen now is not an already planned game by Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu? Is Prof.Osinbajo another GEJ in waiting? I reserve my comment for now. I RISE.......... #Court!!!!! -Comrade Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Our Brand Is Crisis: PDP Style Of Politics / PHOTOS: EFCC Arrest Two Zamfara State Officials Over N7m Fraud / Agege LG Sole Administrator Gbenga Abiola Commences Inspection Of Projects + Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.