Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) (1168 Views)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by emmyblackky(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
All is set for the arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Wing of the he Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Touchdown of Mr President is 6pm today Sunday 19th June 2016. Welcome back Mr President

1 Share

Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by loomer: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
The man never still arrive?
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Life to him.
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
I beg no more bomb oooo
I want buhari ear to heal ooooo grin
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Una wan rush am back wey doctor never remove the tumor for him brain finish.Be playing politricks.
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by woodboi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
We are patiently waiting...
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by mrnuur(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Come in peace Presidoo
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Grundig: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seun okinbaloye of channelstv has just confirmed the presudent's arrival.
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
we are waiting.......
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Bimpe29: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
@op, I beat my chest that PMB will not ride in that official car, he will be flown to Villa by chopper instead. So, your pictures may be doubtful, because he no longer connect to Villa by road.
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by histemple: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why am I seeing ambulance in that place? Hmmmmmmm!
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Smartanthony: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
buhari u better return or u stay there forever
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by Jackrich: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
All these charade just to hide a sick President from public scrutiny ?

When will these Northern Islamic ragheads learn from history ? undecided

All the zombies that voted for change una see una life ? undecided
Re: All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) by forghon: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
welcome back presido 3 infinity one s500 from presidential air fleet to presidential motorcade sir pls remain d drugs u Carry frm uk so dat nigerians can benefit frm it too. naira was devalued while u were away

(1) (Reply)

Erosion Site In Elemaga(pics) / Buhari Offers N2billion Each To APC Govs, To Remove Ekweramadu By All Means / Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.