Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,250 members, 7,891,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. (1256 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters / Welcome Home Party Held For Oshiomhole At Iyamho / just in- fayose gives buhari a welcome attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by bumi10(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
It is no news now that Ekiti state governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has been an enemy to the present government especially to Mr. President himself. On hearing the arrival of Mr. President few hours ago, he told the President Mohammadu Buhari led All Progressives Congress (APC) to stop harassing his government by threatening functionaries of the government with arrest and looking for how his election was funded, declaring that; “my election was not funded with public fund and President Buhari and his APC should also tell Nigerians how their own elections were funded.”

Addressing journalists in Abuja on Sunday, Governor Fayose said; “Certain top functionaries of the Ekiti State government and some important members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State, and some associates of mine, have now been pencilled down for arrest and indefinite detention by the EFCC under the guise of investigating the funds spent by the PDP on the June 21, 2014 governorship election and the Presidential election.”

He disclosed that “some politicians from Ekiti State, including an Ekiti born Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and self-professed human rights activist and a Special Adviser to the Vice President are involved in the plot being coordinated through the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Attorney General of the Federation.”

He said the game plan was to make those to be arrested get detained indefinitely, forced them to make statements incriminating him, while at the same time feeding the public with orchestrated fake reports, using their usual media organs. The governor however advised those behind the plot “to keep their gun power dry and should not be in a hurry, but rather, wait till the end of my tenure in 2018. He challenged the EFCC to tell Nigerians why it was silent on the many petitions submitted to it against APC leaders, especially former governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi.

for complete story, visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/just-in-fayose-issues-pres-buhari.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
If you have no cockroach in your cupboard I see no reason for panic Mr Fayose
In the mean time,you can save yourself much stress by thinking of how to generate IGR for your state rather than spewing trash wink
Re: Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by daprince098(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
He don start again abi
Re: Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by okolichibuzor(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
pls stop making noise ..... use that ur strength u want to use to fight Buhari publicly use it and pay ur workers there wages.

1 Like

Re: Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cyph98:
If you have no cockroach in your cupboard I see no reason for panic Mr Fayose
In the mean time,you can save yourself much stress by thinking of how to generate IGR for your state rather than spewing trash wink

Sorry, i am not a fan of Fayose but seriously does he sound like he is panicking? please, if we must progress as a nation and people,we must learn to be objective without sentiments. There is time for everythn.
Re: Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by Compliant(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
olatemitayo:

Sorry, i am not a fan of Fayose but seriously does he sound like he is panicking? please, if we must progress as a nation and people,we must learn to be objective without sentiments. There is time for everythn.

Honestly i see it as panicking
Re: Just In - Fayose Issues Pres. Buhari A "Welcome Home Attack" See Why.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
olatemitayo:

So you're insinuating that some set of people are actually after him? No I don't think so. He probably must have been indicted in something fishy and he's only resorting to what our amiable politicians know how to do best "cry of vendetta " inorder to still maintain his status as saint among his supporters.

Sorry Mr, but Im never sentimental, I would say thesame if it were an APC cohort. Whoever is found wanted should prove his or her innocence and stop trying to stall persecution by dividing the masses

(1) (Reply)

How Does Brexit Affect Nigeria? / Fayose & Obanikoro Exposed Again !!!latest Information / When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.