Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad (35049 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by OgaTheTop2: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2016
orobs93:
Nice one

Haters gonna hate
..they can also die while hating...who cares?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Medunah: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2016
absolutism:
Is it only me or do selfies now capture the phone in concern?
I had d exact same thought in mind

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by DrOkoroafor(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2016
balash:
It's was a lovely scene, just had to share, God bless the president

https://mobile.twitter.com/zmbuhari/status/744651247739875328
She as she dey undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Toyeen755(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by lakesidepapa(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2016
orobs93:
Nice one If you hate baba Sorry u av to live like dat till 2019 Dats if ur heart beat can last for dat long
Baba has said.."I am taller than you,do you want to wrestle with me"?
Una no go kill me for NL.. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley hehehehehehehe
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by neocortex: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2016
absolutism:
Is it only me or do selfies now capture the phone in concern?
It is photoshop or photoshoot.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2016
M4gunners:
Hu both of them plus selfie epp?
I wonder, seriously... cry

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by castrokins(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Why Is She Not In Hijab?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2016
that osun gov worrying and wailing over hijab,see now even d great zarah did were any

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by MadCow1: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by TruthHurts1(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
They're obviously unaware of the Church origins of both Father's Day and Mothers Day.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Allioluwasegun(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
May God heal his father.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by upnext(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2016
9ice one.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by idowusegun2016(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Good girl...keep it up
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by AntiWailer: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Nkem4040:
****Had this been GEJ and his daughter, they will be raining insults on him! SMH...hypocrites!

GEJ get daughter ?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Sijo01(f): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

You're not alone sad

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Proffdada: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Haters gonna hate grin
Aregbesola gonna remain hijabophilically stupid
undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by kokoA(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Nkem4040:
****Had this been GEJ and his daughter, they will be raining insults on him! SMH...hypocrites!
People love and appreciate beautiful people. I'm sorry but GEj and his daughter wouldn't have looked this fine. #NoOffience.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by mrnuur(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2016
The Fulani Bloodline is just too beautiful...thank God I'm one
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by cutekhalifa(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Absolutely rubbish
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by dayveed1(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Decent + plus beautiful + rich + brilliant *
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by ovobe1(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
doublewisdom:
Picture of tay tay. Yeye dey smell.
Please, how can you prove it as an old picture?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Sirmuel1(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
You're lucky to have a rich Dad, enjoy! wink
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by MalcoImX: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
malele:
muslims celebrate fathers day too
Is it a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by IYANGBALI: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
This our president and his childrens get swag jo,dem no be like the last occupant of that office.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Zieristclair(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
orobs93:
Nice one
If you hate baba
Sorry u av to live like dat till 2019
Dats if ur heart beat can last for dat long

Baba has said.."I am taller than you,do you want to wrestle with me"?
[b][/b] grin grin grin grin@ Chelsea players marking themselves.Those are Terry and Cahill.lol
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by jegz25(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2016
shehu313:
I hope pretty Zahra would ask her devilish father on Father's Day what has the father in the below two pictures attached in this post done to lose six sons. Three were killed during Jonathan's regime and the man (Jonathan personally) apologized because he didn't order the killings by the army in the 2014 Quds Day procession. But your evil dad ordered and justified the Zaria Massacre that killed another three sons of Zakzaky and your evil dad justified the massacre of hundreds on live TV; because according to him hundreds should die because some stinking generals, like him, with ugly and evil faces of crimes and humiliation were denied access to road; so by that he decided to unleash terror on followers of the IMN at four different and separate locations across Zaria. Zahra, please ask your tyrant father to repent to Allah in this holy month and seek forgiveness for his crimes against humanity and against the creatures and servants of Allah and against Sheikh Zakzaky before the hot wrath of Allah descend upon him and your family, if it has not already been irreversibly decreed to descend upon him very soon and that is our prayer. Tell your tyrant father that it is haram to kill the children of another man and deprive them of the joy to take selfie with their father. This same father and their mother have been in detention for six months without charge under the watchful eyes of your tyrant father. Ask your evil father, "why tyrant daddy"? Dear Zahra, you have the name of the Chief of the Ladies of the Worlds (Lady Fatima az-Zahra) but your tyrant father is an enemy to the Ahlul-Bayt and her Shia. Please ask your tyrant father to repent or disassociate yourself from this evil man; else, I would suggest you drop that name and have a name change and await the wrath of Allah upon him and your family for his crimes against innocent people. Do not assume Allah is asleep; He is giving you respite for a day eyes will stare in horror. The punishment of Allah is indeed terrible!
abeg go bring out ur family memebers 2 block a federal road 4 army again

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by delerx(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2016
shehu313:
I hope pretty Zahra would ask her devilish father on Father's Day what has the father in the below two pictures attached in this post done to lose six sons. Three were killed during Jonathan's regime and the man (Jonathan personally) apologized because he didn't order the killings by the army in the 2014 Quds Day procession. But your evil dad ordered and justified the Zaria Massacre that killed another three sons of Zakzaky and your evil dad justified the massacre of hundreds on live TV; because according to him hundreds should die because some stinking generals, like him, with ugly and evil faces of crimes and humiliation were denied access to road; so by that he decided to unleash terror on followers of the IMN at four different and separate locations across Zaria. Zahra, please ask your tyrant father to repent to Allah in this holy month and seek forgiveness for his crimes against humanity and against the creatures and servants of Allah and against Sheikh Zakzaky before the hot wrath of Allah descend upon him and your family, if it has not already been irreversibly decreed to descend upon him very soon and that is our prayer. Tell your tyrant father that it is haram to kill the children of another man and deprive them of the joy to take selfie with their father. This same father and their mother have been in detention for six months without charge under the watchful eyes of your tyrant father. Ask your evil father, "why tyrant daddy"? Dear Zahra, you have the name of the Chief of the Ladies of the Worlds (Lady Fatima az-Zahra) but your tyrant father is an enemy to the Ahlul-Bayt and her Shia. Please ask your tyrant father to repent or disassociate yourself from this evil man; else, I would suggest you drop that name and have a name change and await the wrath of Allah upon him and your family for his crimes against innocent people. Do not assume Allah is asleep; He is giving you respite for a day eyes will stare in horror. The punishment of Allah is indeed terrible!
u dey here dey type rubbish, God go punish u n zarkazy.shey xtians can do half of what u guys r doing over there. Once again, walahi God go punish u for justifying that act of terrorism. No b so bokoharam start

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by delerx(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2016
jegz25:
don't mind the idiot. I wish to see him a slap a hell out of his face. Awon oloriburuku. Na dem northerners dey spoil this country
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by delerx(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2016
jegz25:
don't mind the idiot. I wish to see him a slap a hell out of his face. Awon oloriburuku. Na dem northerners dey spoil this country with dr stupid religion
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by NnamaniKaycee(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Why is Zahra Buhari not using hijab despite his father's strong belief in Sharia law and Islam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Abu Ali Killed By Boko Haram / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.