Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health (484 Views)

PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health by Lexxy84(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari challenged one of the State House correspondents to a wrestling contest to prove the state of his health – Buhari told the journalists to assess him – The President is expected to resume at his office today, June 20 Preisdent Buhari upon his arrivial from London after a 14 day holiday Upon his return from a 14 day vacation in London, President Muhammadu Buhari challenged one of the State House correspondents to a wrestling contest. The reporter had asked the president about the state of his health. “You know I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle me?” the President reportedly asked in Hausa language. “I am okay. You can see me inspecting the guard of honour. You have seen me, you saw me when I was going. You can do the assessment yourself,” he said. Buhari landed at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja at about 5.33pm were he was received by the Zamfara State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari; the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello; some members of the Federal Executive Council, top government officials, federal lawmakers and service chiefs. The president also inspected a guard of honour mounted by men of the Guards Brigade upon his arrival. Speaking with newsmen, the special adviser to the President on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, said Buhari would be resuming duties on today, June 20. “The President is going to resume work tomorrow. The Vice-President had said he would arrive today and he has arrived, then work starts in earnest tomorrow,” he said. The presidential spokesman insisted that Buhari did not travel abroad for medical purposes. “It was not as if he was not treated in the country. He was treated, well treated and certified okay. Since he was going on holiday, he was asked to see experts there. Some people called it a medical leave. It was not. It was a leave to rest and during that rest, experts now looked at his health. “So it was not principally a medical leave.” The Nigerian leader had a number of meetings and discussions while on holiday. Buhari met the national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress Bola Tinubu, the prominent Yoruba monarch Oba Sikiru Adetona and the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby.
Re: Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health by klassykute(m): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2016
make e go fight e mate ... na fight wan fulfill all d empty promises
Re: Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health by frankyychiji(f): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2016
That was how Yaradua challenged Nigerians to a game of squash...
Re: Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health by chriskosherbal(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Is okay.
Re: Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Even if the reporter gree say him go wrestle

Na baba go win because reporter no go wan disgrace president grin grin grin

But i trust baba Soja , he sure for am die
Re: Buhari Challenges Journalist To Wrestle To Prove His Health by naijanaso: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Our dear president, please count 1 before 2. Wrestle down the economy before looking for a 'John Cena' cage fight with our Journalists. Our problem is economy and not Journalism.
Thank God for your recovery sha. Now go back to your manifesto and go through your empty promises to fulfill them please.

(1) (Reply)

Government Inside Government Buhari Is Succumbing To A Cabal / BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail / Buhari Condemns Turkey Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.