Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,420 members, 7,950,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com (29771 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by SleekyGee(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2016
And na me wan give am belle oo cry
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by UIA04(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Ontarget:

You better start embracing baby mamarism. As living conditions becomes touger marriage will become less attractive in future.

And so?
Just because it's prevalent doesn't make it right. Marriage was instituted by God and is still the best avenue for procreation. In Africa 9out of ten baby mamas are pregnancies by mistake.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by LadyAimy: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2016
that small boy has done it
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2016
I don't know when getting pregnant outta wedlock as suddenly become a taboo.
Since she's not ready for marriage, I think she's old enough and financial buoyant to take care of her baby if she's really pregnant.
Make una leave her abeg... I

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Bgorgeous: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2016
If true l wish her all the best
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by kulrunsman79(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Am still waiting to see when people will learn to mind their business. What so special if she is pregnant? Why prying into the privacy of another? How is her pregnancy impacting the economy or accessibility of dollars?

Abeg tell us better news jareh and stop this gossip attitude!
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by permanentgrace(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Keneking:
Her stock market value would depreciate by 70% in the first trimester shocked

Hahahahahahahaahhhaha

Very funny though. It's high time she gives birth to a child of her own. Let her be pls.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by 123yes(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
I know that God will bless her one day. Congratulation!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Duru009(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Soo u r fuckkin without condom abi.....

Later u will cum n preach premarital sex is not gud.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2016
I pray this is true, her ex-husband and inlaws blamed her for childlessness,
Now that she is pregnant, I ask,
Who is the infertile one?
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by 123yes(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2016
This is good news. God that visited Sarah make her miracle become permanent in Jesus name. For more news visit: patricksluke..com
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by 123yes(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2016
This is good news. God that visited Sarah let her miracle become permanent in Jesus name. For more news visit: patricksluke..com
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
UIA04:

And so?
Just because it's prevalent doesn't make it right. Marriage was instituted by God and is still the best avenue for procreation. In Africa 9out of ten baby mamas are pregnancies by mistake.
Whenever situation changes then there has to be an adaptation. Yes marriage is the best avenue for procreation but if the situation gets worse and people do not have the means to sustain a marriage then what happens? We should stop procreating?
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by UIA04(f): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ontarget:

Whenever situation changes then there has to be an adaptation. Yes marriage is the best avenue for procreation but if the situation gets worse and people do not have the means to sustain a marriage the what happens? We should stop procreating?
Adaptation for those who want to. What exactly do you mean by means? Is it money or what because ini Edo and her ex where rich enough.

Some of us have made up our minds that when we get married our marriages must be till death do us part and that's why we pray well and open our eyes wide before we enter. Also little problems should be worked out as often as possible.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by sparkleRed(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
In as much as babymama ain't cool omo i happy 4 her, dis was part of the ish dat scattered her marriage, so finally dis showed it wasnt her fault she wasnt able2 give birth den. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Abee79(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by carammel(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
GOOD FOR HER,I wish her safe delivery.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by omocheche(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is an awesome news glory to God. I love the this news Lord please let it be true I can't wait to see her baby.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
UIA04:

Adaptation for those who want to. What exactly do you mean by means? Is it money or what because ini Edo and her ex where rich enough.

Some of us have made up our minds that when we get married our marriages must be till death do us part and that's why we pray well and open our eyes wide before we enter. Also little problems should be worked out as often as possible.
When you ladies are expecting guys to be billionaires before they are eligible for marriage then why shouldn't money be the MEANS? Or can you marry poor man who is a victim of the worsening economic conditions? Tell me.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Cutezt(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by AfroBlue(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
queen ini does look like she gained a few lbs./kg. wink

anyway, this loyal fan is wishing her a healthy term and delivery if the gist is true.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by XX01(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
X
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Skelewu: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
pinkiberry:
It shows that her ex husband was sterile.

Nah, nah, you got it all wrong chicca! He ain't sterile, cos he fathered kids with his first wife. See?
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by UIA04(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ontarget:

When you ladies are expecting guys to be billionaires before they are eligible for marriage then why shouldn't money be the MEANS? Or can you marry poor man who is a victim of the worsening economic conditions? Tell me.
The issue on ground now is ini and her ex and I know he was an international business man and she was making enough from endorsements.

You are arguing out of context we are talking of baby mamas prevalence in Africa, and you are talking about girls wanting billionaires duhhhhhh.

. Even the Bible says before you start a project you sit down and plan well lest you go half way and are unable to finish. What has this got to do with women wanting billionaires. How many billionaires do we even have in Nigeria. A large percentage of whom are married.

What of the daughter of ex governor uduaghan who recently got divorced would you say it was money matters. Let's call a spade a spade, many people are emotionally and spiritually unprepared for marriage thus start with shaky foundations and end up crumbling.

Baby mamarism will never be a better alternative to God's set Institution of marriage.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
UIA04:

The issue on ground now is ini and her ex and I know he was an international business man and she was making enough from endorsements.

You are arguing out of context we are talking of baby mamas prevalence in Africa, and you are talking about girls wanting billionaires duhhhhhh.

. Even the Bible says before you start a project you sit down and plan well lest you go half way and are unable to finish. What has this got to do with women wanting billionaires. How many billionaires do we even have in Nigeria. A large percentage of whom are married.

What of the daughter of ex governor uduaghan who recently got divorced would you say it was money matters. Let's call a spade a spade, many people are emotionally and spiritually unprepared for marriage thus start with shaky foundations and end up crumbling.

Baby mamarism will never be a better alternative to God's set Institution of marriage.
The issue is on ground is not really ini and her ex. In my my first post that you quoted I mentioned about baby mamarism soon being a common thing because of the worsening standard of living. That's what started our discussion. Your position is that marriage is the only avenue for procreation, and I asked you what if marriage becomes unsustainable due to the poor economic conditions making it harder for young men to earn a decent income. That's is how the conversation got chained to my saying since girls want billionaires and many guys are finding it hard to earn a decent living then marriage will become less attractive therefore giving rise to baby mamarism.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Came: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
If na true, that man way divorce am secrete don open oooooo.... Hummmmmm.
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by Boring: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
and then.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by MaQuin(f): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
crazymommy:
Keep smelling...
ok
Re: Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com by winniz: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Just like Genevieve they wanted to finish off Ini Edo and Uche junbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.