Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? (561 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
I am open to suggestions. First come first served
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by talk2alabama: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Mchew... if u are daft up till this moment, den I am not surprised.. pls vote for mimzy!
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Refiner!
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by ihimiray(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Vote for ivvy my brother, that's the best choice

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by finalboss1(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2016
bros... vote for mysticgal

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by unapapadeycraze: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2016
#iwillvotelanicky.

Vote for lanicky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
miz is a plagiarist and lier iv is a plagiarist too choose between Lanicky refiner and optional1

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Person wey know better thing no need telling...grin grin

1 Share

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by ikbnice(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
They are beautiful, they are intelligent but one of them gotta have the crown. This year's contest is really getting some people confused on who to vote for. Where we have Refiner, Ivvy, Mimzy, Lanicky, Mysticgal, MissGdope, Optional1 ... vying for a crown, making a choice can be abit difficult. Follow your heart, follow the best.
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by photoshoot(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Vote for Optional1 embarassed

She deserves it.
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by tico1212(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Mimzy all the way
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Ivvy grin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by Emeka71(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2016
tico1212:
Mimzy all the way
Hurray it's my birthday .
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestants Should I Vote For? by makydebbie(f): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2016
op...you should join the winning team and vote mimzy...meanwhil
e

.cally45
obiainojazz
obainojazz
quora123
leccigucci
thozin
ramon92
rosieluv
abiegee1
topgear
oxcuba
vchykp
sugarhugs
redomi
miscellaneous
elov
donkizzydaboss
kingjahzmineking
kikayboss
rainerboy1010
kratosonofzeus
pls all...lets cast our vote for mimzy lets give the queen her crown...every vote counts
Cc.slyisaac..mimzy...synzu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me / Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? / Having A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.