Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea (655 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Bekeey: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
A brother want to leave our country Nigeria to South Korea for hustle. Please advice on what might be the advantages of him traveling there? and who knows what the country is up-to. Thanks
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
The advantage is that the said brother would no longer be in nigeria but in south korea and everything would be south south for himgrin
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Chibudollar: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2016
He should go South Korea is a very nice country..
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Bekeey: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chibudollar:
He should go South Korea is a very nice country..
Thank u bro. Bt pls bro, do u knw d chances of making it there than hear in Nigeria? thanks
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Bekeey: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pls House, More contribution
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Feanah(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Regarding racism and the people there -Have a friend who lived there and loved it so much.They're nice people

About the job,I've no idea because my friend wasn't working,but it's a very developed country,so it should be better than Nigeria as long as the cost of living is ok
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Bekeey: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Feanah:
Regarding racism and the people there -Have a friend who lived there and loved it so much.They're nice people

About the job,I've no idea because my friend wasn't working,but it's a very developed country,so it should be better than Nigeria as long as the cost of living is ok
Ok bro. Thanks, God will help us.
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Bekeey: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Feanah:

Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Good Morning House, Please What Is Advantage Of Leaving Nigeria To S/korea by Bekeey: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Am just thinking as Nigeria Exchange rate is higher than the S/Korea

(1) (Reply)

Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? / Wrong Philisophies We Must Avoid In Life / Receptionist/ Business Developer Executive Needed At Springpark Yaad Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.