Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,899 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) (1253 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
So this pedophile had the guts to blame parents for his disgusting animalistic behaviour? I blame the people that hide his identity.

Lalasticlala is it raining over there?

Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by talk2alabama: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
angry

How I wish she swore for u...
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by cruzita(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2016
make thunder give that man stretch mark for his john Thomas.

I wish somebody does same to your daughter or sister
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Sure, your sufferings in this life will be in hundreds .....you will live to regret your existence.

Silly ape
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2016
The poster took advantage of her naivety, but ice cream has done a lot harms to girls than good
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by yungbillionaire(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Dis is disgusting... Is dis what d human nature has diminished to... It only shows signs of d last days... I can't come and condemn or judge u bro but u really need Jesus in ur life and I pray u will encounter his light to take away dis darkness beclouding u... So many have done worse and has even turned from dia ways but d scriptures cannot be broken... do not be mocked what so ever u sow u shall reap.. SMH
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2016
shocked dnt even know who to blame, The parent of the girl, The girl herself or The fool that raped her cry

imagine just because of Ice-cream, this is why parent, especially the mothers should always sit their children down especially their daughters and talk sense into their head angry

but wait 1st, what if the girl gets pregnant, who would she tell her parent is responsible. Ok lemme guess, she would say "IT'S A GUY I MET ON TWITTER, HE HAD SE* WITH ME COS I WANTED TO COLLECT, ICE-CREAM FROM"

angry
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by Blizzy9ja: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Guys like dis should have their diick chopped off in public to serve as a deterrent to others
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked dnt even know who to blame, The parent of the girl, The girl herself or The fool that raped her cry

imagine just because of Ice-cream, this is why parent, especially the mothers should always sit their children down especially their daughters and talk sense into their head angry

but wait 1st, what if the girl gets pregnant, who would she tell her parent is responsible. Ok lemme guess, she would say "IT'S A GUY I MET ON TWITTER, HE HAD SE* WITH ME COS I WANTED TO COLLECT, ICE-CREAM FROM"

angry
I blame the bastard guy this has nothing to do with parental care or control, a minor is a minor and lacks ability to take caution because they feel everybody is like mummy and daddy and they trust easily. The slowpoke guy took advantage of her.
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by njiasi30(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2016
I don't even know what to say but one thing is sure what a man sow he will reap. embarassed
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
The girl should be blamed as well, the thread said she's 16 years meaning she's either out of secondary school or presently writing her NECO exam. You telling me someone of that age doesn't know what she's doing when she used ice cream as a leverage to go and see the guy. All I see is a girl trying to be smart but ended up been played by the guy. Gold digging starts up like this, if she had her way she would still continue in the act, she got what she deserved.
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by esejessy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:
make thunder give that man stretch mark for his john Thomas.

I wish somebody does same to your daughter or sister
Amin!
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by Mprex(f): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
The world has gone mad indeed
Re: ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) by StPete: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Totally horrible.

It's a clear syndrome showing that girls love for material things didn't start today.
Many girls hav been forked that way

(1) (Reply)

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. / Revealed! How To Satisfy Any Woman In Bed / Check Out My Mummy's Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.