Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only (785 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me / A Nairalander Needs Advice / I Need An Advice On This Salary Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by chidiezeh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
A guy work with a coy and earns 100k,afta some months, he did a course dat could double his salary and passed. He started applying but never got called.

He went ahead and start another course that could multiply his present salary in 4fold and he is through, awaiting result dough he was sure he did well in d exam.

Now,few weeks back, he got a call from 1 of d coy he submitted CV to,asking him to come for an interview. (70%sure he will b employed).

Now if he is employed his salary shoots up to around 200k and he will av to sign a 2years contract dat he wnt leave.

Considering wat is on ground,if he sign d contract,it means wen d result and certificate of his latest course comes out,he will av to just hold it and complete his contract of 2years b4 he can leave.

Do u think its advisable to go for this present interview or stick with his present job,wait for his certificate and use dat to start applying.

*Note: D expected certificate pays like 400k or more depending on luck and oda things.*
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by refiner(f): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
take the Job offer... no work experience is a waste... after 2 years, you have a Good work experience and a Super Certificate...

No company will resist you... believe Me

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by achinaboy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
The only advice you need of this issue is to take what @refiner said,don't add,don't minus

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by refiner(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
achinaboy:
The only advice you need of this issue is to take what @refiner said,don't add,don't minus

How is norway Today?

My Bro wants to study abroad, you think you can give some suggestions?

Hope you have voted for me smiley
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by PresVA: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
How sure are you about getting a job of 400k with the newest certification?

Btw, what are those courses you dey run ni?
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:
take the Job offer... no work experience is a waste... after 2 years, you have a Good work experience and a Super Certificate...

No company will resist you... believe Me
Refiner, you for tear that gown go up small. Crazy for that sexy thigh.
No mind me, na Wetin I see I talk
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by refiner(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Refiner, you for tear that gown go up small. Crazy for that sexy thigh.
No mind me, na Wetin I see I talk

lol.. smiley.. I appreciate...

Did you vote for me? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

lol.. smiley.. I appreciate...
Did you vote for me? cheesy
My vote ll be a waste of I didn't cast it for ya. Enjoy dear
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
A bird at hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush!
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by mysticgal(f): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stick with your job op, except you don't like it
Re: A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only by An0nimus: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
chidiezeh:

A guy work with a coy and earns 100k,afta some months, he did a course dat could double his salary and passed. He started applying but never got called.

He went ahead and start another course that could multiply his present salary in 4fold and he is through, awaiting result dough he was sure he did well in d exam.

Now,few weeks back, he got a call from 1 of d coy he submitted CV to,asking him to come for an interview. (70%sure he will b employed).

Now if he is employed his salary shoots up to around 200k and he will av to sign a 2years contract dat he wnt leave.

Considering wat is on ground,if he sign d contract,it means wen d result and certificate of his latest course comes out,he will av to just hold it and complete his contract of 2years b4 he can leave.

Do u think its advisable to go for this present interview or stick with his present job,wait for his certificate and use dat to start applying.

*Note: D expected certificate pays like 400k or more depending on luck and oda things.*

Tell your friend he should be ready to not beat himself up for whatever decision he finally takes. If he takes the job and sees better opportunities he should man up and accept the consequence of his action. If he waits and no better jobs come, he should carry the cross like that. You can't be too sure of these things. If it was me, I'd ignore that job (if i can't negotiate out of that two years) and try my luck in the job market. If the certificate is as hot as i'm sensing it is, by God's grace opportunities should come my way again soonest.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

HR Assistant Vacancy / Baker Needed At Ikorodu Axis / Make That Bold Step, Start Earning Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.