Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,658 members, 7,930,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

17 Pictures That You Can Relate To If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Pictures That You Can Relate To If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (2890 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / 18 Experiences Only People Who Attended University Of Ilorin Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 17 Pictures That You Can Relate To If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Eberex(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
maths. English. Physics. Chemistry. Technical drawing

With that score you should. 5 credits which should include math, physics, chemistry and two other science subject. I don't know what the prospectus says but you will need to find out what the current edition states. Or better still see the hod of the electrical department to verify your qualification
Re: 17 Pictures That You Can Relate To If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Eberex:

With that score you should. 5 credits which should include math, physics, chemistry and two other science subject. I don't know what the prospectus says but you will need to find out what the current edition states. Or better still see the hod of the electrical department to verify your qualification
alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Read But I Don't Understand / How To Reprint Your JAMB 2017 UTME Examination Slip Here / Mind Blowing Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.