Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,831 members, 7,952,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Critical Thinking ( Can U Answer This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Critical Thinking ( Can U Answer This) (349 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Generator? Here's A Buying Guide / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / Critical Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Thinking ( Can U Answer This) by PARAOUSIA94(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
I was born into a Christian home i didn't choose it but came into it by initiation (parents)..i was told that Jesus Died for the whole world and i believed it ,and it worked for me whatsoever ye believe ye shall receive, To them that believe "All things are possible"But now i am in the last move of God to teach Love and purpose to the world. Dear viewers answer me this we as Christians were told that Jesus blood is the cleansing power to wash all sins away,,that everybody born is a sinner, The bible recorded about John that the Angel said "He shall be baptised of the Holy Ghost even from his mothers womb" which indicates holiness and purity thereby Annuling born a sinner so please dear viewers we know John came before Jesus so please which blood cleansed John from his sins
This is a Tip to the realm that has been unleashed on earth ...Constructive comments

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Olympic Edition Unveiling Set For Next Week / Improve Online Imprint In Hong Kong With DT Communications, Top-notch PR Agency / FIFA President Gianni Infantino Spotted In A Picture With Amaju Pinnick, Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.