Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People (49936 Views)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Undisputed88(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:
So, yesterday after OAP Freeze shared his father's photo to wish him a Happy Father's Day, he came under heavy attack from different people who made so many outrageous claims to his paternity all due to the very vast difference in his skin color and that of his father. So because of that and also to set the record straight, he shared a photo with his mother who is a white woman and had some choice words for the people that called him all sorts of names yesterday. Read what he wrote below

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG4cLFJRLw-/?hl=en
KAI! this freeze Papa black oooo, I suspect he was born when there was "Power Outage".

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by rawtouch: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
this is what I expect the person who was told he does not have Waec certificate to do also not hiring 13SaNs

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by seunfape(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mom is stronger than popsi on bed.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by stagger: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
The mum's genes are super uber strong. From the facial features to the skin colour. Waoh!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by emvico(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
So this nigga just gone lie that he is related to dracula a fictional character ?
what is your problem? you be thomas or na gbeberu dey worri
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by UyiIredia(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
The guy papa UGLY o. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by aseye1116: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yes very necessary cos people talk too much. I think this will shut them all up.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by gentle007(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
That doesn't solve the riddle. He could have been adopted by the 'dad'. Maybe that's the mom but the dad is really questionable. He should go ask the mom what really happened.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by 4nobody4every1: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
So this nigga just gone lie that he is related to dracula a fictional character ?
tongue

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyekandi:
mum's eyebrow on fleek
they've not stopped o. Some are still noticing eyebrows.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by ashjay001(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:

Dracula is not fictional, just over-hyped! Google is ur friend.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Raiders: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
sharonalex:
This woman is not a real white.
which one be real white again. I didn't know they is also fake white

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
AdaNri1:
they've not stopped o. Some are still noticing eyebrows.

lol,, I just wanted to comment. she's a beautiful mum.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by graphiti: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:
Was it really necessary? Freeze behaves like an overgrown baby a times though.

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE: http://esther.com.ng/freeze-shares-a-photo-of-his-mother-to-shut-down-outrageous-claims-by-people/

www~dot~wetin~consign~yu~dot~com

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by CuteTj(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:

I don't think you understand what it means for people to doubt you and your credibility.

You are not Jesus nor a spiritual being, so why shouldn't you prove your doubters wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by gfunkstyl: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:
So, yesterday after OAP Freeze shared his father's photo to wish him a Happy Father's Day, he came under heavy attack from different people who made so many outrageous claims to his paternity all due to the very vast difference in his skin color and that of his father. So because of that and also to set the record straight, he shared a photo with his mother who is a white woman and had some choice words for the people that called him all sorts of names yesterday. Read what he wrote below

daddyfreeze:@ OAP FREEZE I have no doubts about your background and I am so proud you are very intelligent to answer doubting Thomas's with their bad mouth,nice one man and have a wonderful day

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG4cLFJRLw-/?hl=en
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by busyfishing(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE: http://esther.com.ng/freeze-shares-a-photo-of-his-mother-to-shut-down-outrageous-claims-by-people/
He needed to clear the air jare.free am

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nedumadrid(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

When you as a Nigerian (I assume you be naija) marry a foreign girl....you have to ask the question whether your foreign girl would follow you back to Nigeria if you have to go back....and whether your foreign girl would like your culture.(eg...Western copules ....one can call his or her parents in law by their first names. In Nigeria..... ).

Your mother might be worried that your foreign girl might not adjust well to Naija life. Love conquers all....but you also have to be realistic.
You are right Bro
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by dom(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmm. Mrs Olarinde is really aging gracefully. She taught us Family Law in UI some 17 years ago.
Freeze was in social sciences then with his very beautiful girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by moshould(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bros ur dad resemble the late jaguar...
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by cutekhalifa(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why him papa come black like charcoal

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by hadura29(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
Nice!Their pics reminds me of the song we used to sing whenever we see a white skinned person when I was small..oyinbo pepper shuki shuki pepper grin.

Hian... eti dagba... grin

How was your day?
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyekandi:

lol,, I just wanted to comment. she's a beautiful mum.
lol...I don't blame you o, she really plucked the brows to a noticeable level.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by goldbim(f): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
hadura29:

Hian... eti dagba... grin

How was your day?
grin as in ehnn...my day was splendid and stressful as most Mondays can be grin.all the same,great!.and yours?
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin as in ehnn...my day was splendid and stressful as most Mondays can be grin.all the same,great!.and yours?
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by kayalla(f): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
but Jesus, the difference strong o. kai. haba!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Skelewu: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyekandi:
mum's eyebrow on fleek
Nwa, ahuru m gi n'anya.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by justmenoni: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
[no be only shuki shuki.. Olodo na oyinbo pepper shuku shuku pepper

quote author=goldbim post=46756008]Nice!Their pics reminds me of the song we used to sing whenever we see a white skinned person when I was small..oyinbo pepper shuki shuki pepper grin.[/quote]
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by goldbim(f): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
justmenoni:
[no be only shuki shuki.. Olodo na oyinbo pepper shuku shuku pepper

quote author=goldbim post=46756008]Nice!Their pics reminds me of the song we used to sing whenever we see a white skinned person when I was small..oyinbo pepper shuki shuki pepper grin.
grin.its been long nah..surprised I even remember. tongue lemme o.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by biikeys(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
chukyman:
thought he was an half caste

You know the meaning of that word at all?
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by sammykari99(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fear some nigerian,trust me they can make you feel guilty,Freeze got to bring mums in...just love this country.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by 4rmthewest(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Gud 4 him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.