Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,058 members, 7,977,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) (20155 Views)

Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / 7 Cars Burst Into Flames In Scorching UAE Heat / Panic As Vehicle Goes Up In Flames On Lagos Highway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by columbus007(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ralphdan:
where re all the cars razed?
uncle dey have already burnt to ashes grin
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by sweetjohn(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
shamsuRana:

As Buhari resumes work..

The Lion of the tribe of Nigeria is back.

The silent Killer of corruption just touched ground yesterday.

God's cleansing machine and evil sweeper is
in town.

The punisher and National tragedy to
wailers is back hale and hearty

He who came, saw Fuel ⛽ subsidy and
conquered it.

He who came, saw budget padding and dealt with them NASS

He who was presented with budget summary
without details..he refused signing

EFCC saw him and became functional ok
after Ribadu

The military saw him and retired 38 senior
officers... No more nonsense

He came, Looters sighted him and started
singing confessions

Metuh saw him and got humbled

PDP heard his name and broke into pieces with confusion

Kanu heard of him and got caged into Nigerian hand made zoo

FFK smelled him and lost sense of who owns
what money

Dasuki saw him and stopped sharing

Diezani heard of him and caught cancer

GEJ has refused to settle down in Otueke for
reasons best known him..

Obanikoro, Reno Omokiri became American citizens by force

Tompolo heard of him and never came out of
the evil forest

NIMASA DG saw him and chose 5 year jail
term instead

Shakeu saw him and disappeared, never saw
him in any video since then

700 Boko Haram saw him and surrendered
even without amnesty

I must add this....... even the economy saw him and shrunk to be exploded

If corruption is a disease.. PMB The cure of the incurables has arrived

Welcome sir.
RIP to dead.

how do u people tink self? People lost their lives, you did not even show any remorse for them but all you could do is to quickly defend Buhari. And some heartless people also click like for you. Where is ur heart and brain bro?
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Buhari is back again and bad things has started occuring

bad Omen embarassed
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Infact I dnt jst knw wat to say
Weda I am tired of dis useless nd godgorsaken country nigeria or tired of nairalan
Cos dias no day one visits nairaland witout seein one bad news or d oda
Nawa oohhh
I jst tier seff
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kbraims:
God...guide us 2ru d ryt part
I mentioned you earlier today sir, my candidate need your vote Lanicky, voting continues tomorrow inshaAllahu I will mention u again. Please vote for her . thank you
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
OMG shocked RIP
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Rip
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 1:26am On Jun 21, 2016
nbright:
Buhari sef
wetinnnn concern buhari for dis one? Must u comment??
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 4:42am On Jun 21, 2016
sweetjohn:
RIP to dead.

how do u people tink self? People lost their lives, you did not even show any remorse for them but all you could do is to quickly defend Buhari. And some heartless people also click like for you. Where is ur heart and brain bro?

What a Charlie..yet you didn't ask of the slowpoke that blamed PMB? Can you see how myopic you are?
I ask you where is your own heart and brain chum?
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by adetes: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2016
w too depend on road transport like w depend on petrol as our source of income in d country, other means of transport like train should b available.
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by Elinob(m): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Y people dey die every day 4 dis buhari tenure
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by MrBully: 6:05am On Jun 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by kgr8mike(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2016
F
shamsuRana:

As Buhari resumes work..

The Lion of the tribe of Nigeria is back.

The silent Killer of corruption just touched ground yesterday.

God's cleansing machine and evil sweeper is
in town.

The punisher and National tragedy to
wailers is back hale and hearty

He who came, saw Fuel ⛽ subsidy and
conquered it.

He who came, saw budget padding and dealt with them NASS

He who was presented with budget summary
without details..he refused signing

EFCC saw him and became functional ok
after Ribadu

The military saw him and retired 38 senior
officers... No more nonsense

He came, Looters sighted him and started
singing confessions

Metuh saw him and got humbled

PDP heard his name and broke into pieces with confusion

Kanu heard of him and got caged into Nigerian hand made zoo

FFK smelled him and lost sense of who owns
what money

Dasuki saw him and stopped sharing

Diezani heard of him and caught cancer

GEJ has refused to settle down in Otueke for
reasons best known him..

Obanikoro, Reno Omokiri became American citizens by force

Tompolo heard of him and never came out of
the evil forest

NIMASA DG saw him and chose 5 year jail
term instead

Shakeu saw him and disappeared, never saw
him in any video since then

700 Boko Haram saw him and surrendered
even without amnesty

I must add this....... even the economy saw him and shrunk to be exploded

If corruption is a disease.. PMB The cure of the incurables has arrived

Welcome sir.

Banks saw him and sacked their work force.

The popular 'NEPA' saw him and the light points turned dark points.

Many businesses saw him and closed shop.

This is anti- progress government

In 1984 he tied criminals on stake and shot them for robbery. But today the same man hired 13 SANS when Nigerians demanded for positional qualifying certificate. He is the criminal that is robbing 170 million people. A crime for which he would have sent somebody to the other side. Imagine a doctor with no certificate to practice and he is in a hospital. Just imagine. Would u take your ward to such a fake doctor?

This man has no qualifications to occupy that seat.
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by sweetjohn(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2016
shamsuRana:

What a Charlie..yet you didn't ask of the slowpoke that blamed PMB? Can you see how myopic you are?
I ask you where is your own heart and brain chum?
Boko haram.

You ve no regards whatsoever for the dead even though they are your brothers In the norrth but all you care about is defending Buhari. That's how you willf start killing innocent people because of buhari, afterall what is life compared to what your believe?
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2016
sweetjohn:
Boko haram.

You ve no regards whatsoever for the dead even though they are your brothers In the norrth but all you care about is defending Buhari. That's how you willf start killing innocent people because of buhari, afterall what is life compared to what your believe?

Ask the boko boys nah! It's obvious that you have been misguided.Don't be self centered.
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
kgr8mike:
F

Banks saw him and sacked their work force.

The popular 'NEPA' saw him and the light points turned dark points.

Many businesses saw him and closed shop.

This is anti- progress government

In 1984 he tied criminals on stake and shot them for robbery. But today the same man hired 13 SANS when Nigerians demanded for positional qualifying certificate. He is the criminal that is robbing 170 million people. A crime for which he would have sent somebody to the other side. Imagine a doctor with no certificate to practice and he is in a hospital. Just imagine. Would u take your ward to such a fake doctor?

This man has no qualifications to occupy that seat.

Where were you when a copious amount of sane population voted him?what did you do to stop that?.what can you do now?Mr all knowledgeable get this,he is ruling you and your entire household,and nothing can be done about that.
Ohk?
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by kgr8mike(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
shamsuRana:

Where were you when a copious amount of sane population voted him?what did you do to stop that?.what can you do now?Mr all knowledgeable get this,he is ruling you and your entire household,and nothing can be done about that.
Ohk?

Time will tell. Meanwhile I don't belong to those that voted him.
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
June why?
RIP to d lives lost embarassed
bro it's indeed June why I can't count Aw many lives av been lost in dis june,even I lost a dear 1 yesterday...SOBS
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2016
God what is happening, av lost count of lives lost in dis june alone..our messiah pls see ur own children true amen
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2016
kgr8mike:

Time will tell. Meanwhile I don't belong to those that voted him.

Good thinking bros.

I proudly voted for him.
Re: Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) by Kbraims(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aminat508:
I mentioned you earlier today sir, my candidate need your vote Lanicky, voting continues tomorrow inshaAllahu I will mention u again. Please vote for her . thank you
pls wat vote is dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Ferrari Inspired Air Jordan XXXII / The Most Popular Three-Wheelers Around The World / Help! 2008 Honda Accord Has High Idle @1500rpm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.