Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day (44569 Views)

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by toba400: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Owner of 5-Star music and younger brother to singer, Kcee, E-Money, shared a photo of him, his wife and their three kids as they celebrated fathers day yesterday... beautiful family!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG1oFKCgxge/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by toba400: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
See More E-Money shares lovely family photo with wife and kids to celebrate Fathers Day @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/20/e-money-shares-lovely-family-photo-with-wife-and-kids-to-celebrate-fathers-day/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by cruzita(f): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
cute pic but why spray the children's hair na.

its not necessary

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nedumadrid(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
toba400:
Owner of 5-Star music and younger brother to singer, Kcee, E-Money, shared a photo of him, his wife and their three kids as they celebrated fathers day yesterday... beautiful family!

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/20/e-money-shares-lovely-family-photo-with-wife-and-kids-to-celebrate-fathers-day/
Nice pix...Ogbuefi Emeka Okonkwo

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by lordkit2: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
E-money odogwu

6 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by oloworulz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
drug money... na them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by englishmart(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
remove that one ubbiah from their head. They are better without it

Meanwhile, I no need know your source of wealth. I just need to make money wey go make Bill Gates submit CV to me

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
why the boys do hair like Beaver
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by tropaz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Younger brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by BrightDeGea(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why he come spray children hair na?
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Darejyde(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
OK na.. hmmmm... father of three boys brigade, judging by their brown Barretts wink keep up the good works Mrs Emoney the lord is ur strength. I envy una gan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by petz(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice family.. na cap d boys wear ni?

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by SUPOL(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them
Shei u say na juju, oya go do ur own.

Abi u wan discover mungo park?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by cutekhalifa(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
toba400:

when u have excess money everything bend to your will... Gold please bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by englishmart(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them
if you say na drug money, then go Malaysia go start your own

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by gbaskiboy: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
God one thing I want to ask you tonight.... Abeg may you grant me and my fellow nairaland the request of our hearts so that we too will hit front page and showcase our family under good condition

24 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by finalboss1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
ritualist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them
go do your own na wink

14 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by holluwai(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
All these money oooo
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Emperoradrian(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Someday I'll post my family pics to celebrate fathers' day too

#vision2030....

meanwhile,nice pics,cute family..

#better tin na moni mak am...

#God bless us all..
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Money good sha

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by laurel03(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eleda mi o ya gbera

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by tjskii(f): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Younger brother bawo, isn't he Kcee's older bro

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Baroba(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nwoke bu Ezege, young money.. Beautiful family, though dey no suppose spray those boys head with paint..
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
What's dis guy source of income? I dey envy him sha

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by level10: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
beautiful family
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by geeudy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:

its not necessary

Please use ur glasses if u are having eye problem. My candid advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Flexherbal(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lovely!
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Big hustler,nice one.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by udyheart01(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
So Much Indecency In One Photo angry... Like What's This

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by fiftynaira(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:

its not necessary

It is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) / Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Dinner Photos. Tobi Bakre Carries Her / Cee-c Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown And Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.