Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. (551 Views)

Be Optional1 / Miss Nairaland 2016 Special Announcement By Optional1..... / Appreciation From The Desk Of Optional1 Uyai...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by lovean: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
we the team optional1 ,want to sincerly tank all our voters today..... we greatly appreciate each and every one of ur votes from the bottomest part of our heart........we heart u all,u all are indeed the best,and we hope u vote for us during the next stage of the competition too....Do have a wonderful nyt rest all.

Tnx for voting

OPTIONAL1

TeamOPTIONAL.

1 Like

Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by MUVA(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
lovean:
we the team optional1 ,want to sincerly tank all our voters today..... we greatly appreciate each and every one of ur votes from the bottomest part of our heart........we heart u all,u all are indeed the best,and we hope u vote for us during the next stage of the competition too....Do have a wonderful nyt rest all.

Tnx for voting

OPTIONAL1

TeamOPTIONAL.

I admire your never-say-die spirit.
You have my vote.
Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by finalboss1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
thrash
Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by optional1(f): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lovean wow I am speechless my dear friend God bless you, I wasn't so much online today, was occupied with lectures and I'm strong also. Thank you bae......

My sincere gratitude goes to all those who voted for me, you took time out of your monday busy schedule to vote for me. May God shower His blessings upon you all as the down pour of rain.
Una megabite no go finish for my matter. Amen.

One love from the heart of Team Optional1.
Love you all God bless.

Dgyeasy please allow we the contestants who didn't register since 1 April 2015 to vote please.

Thank you all once again I am short of words, my dearest lovean God bless you abundantly. Amen your Megabite no go finish for my matter in Jesus Name. Amen.

Good night!!

2 Likes

Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by lovean: 4:26am On Jun 21, 2016
MUVA:

I admire your never-say-die spirit. You have my vote.
Tanks alot dear...we appreciate yah vote.... smiles.
Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by lovean: 4:32am On Jun 21, 2016
finalboss1:
thrash
mouth zipped.
Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by lovean: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tnx a lot for voting for miss OPTIONAL1 today.....we de TeamOPTIONAL1 really appreciate every of yah votes and we heart u all big tym.... tnx A lot....

TeamOPTIONAL.

1 Share

Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by lovean: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
optional1:
Lovean wow I am speechless my dear friend God bless you, I wasn't so much online today, was occupied with lectures and I'm strong also. Thank you bae......

My sincere gratitude goes to all those who voted for me, you took time out of your monday busy schedule to vote for me. May God shower His blessings upon you all as the down pour of rain.

Love you all God bless.

Dgyeasy please allow we the contestants who didn't register since 1 April 2015 to vote please.

Thank you all once again I am short of words, my dearest lovean God bless you abundantly. Amen your Megabite no go finish for my matter in Jesus Name. Amen.

Good night!!
....hahahahahaha,bae ....ur ma bae.....ur welcom love.......big grin.
Re: Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters. by lovean: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
optional1:

Love you all God bless.

Good night!!
....hahahahahaha,bae ....ur ma bae.....ur welcom love.......big grin....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

30 Years After / Lanicky,mimzy,ivvy,refiner,missgdope,optional1..... Please Come In Here / Is This True About Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.