Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,593 members, 7,924,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? (2124 Views)

Boyfriend Asked Me To Come Over So We Could Go To The Movies / Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? / My Boyfriend Asked Me "What Kind Of Charm Did I Use On Him?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
My boyfriend asked for my friend's number, Is it wise to give it to him?
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Topestbilly(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kikikikiki grin

Yes, he needs her to arrange a surprise proposal for you..
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
yes give hm...he is nt ur husband na there is love in sharing
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Starlet50(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why not?

Afterall,a good thing is not meant for one person.
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
He wants a better sex explorer. Better guard ur relationship and fucck beta
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
He wants a better sex explorer. Better guard ur relationship and fucck beta
So are you saying he wants to sleep with my friend?
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by benedictac(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
The first guy that ever proposed to me asked me to take him to my friend's house and I innocently did. today they are married with 3 kids. I'm also married with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Go ahead now, gud gal U can also send me urs too, cos all pussy are 4 Bleep hope u're not on period
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why not give him, He just want to tell her how wonderful you are
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by omosedollar(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
mamagee3:

So na only you want chop better food
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Anthony0094(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
asking you for her number and not stealing it from you means he have a good intention , give t to him,all u need to do z to keep a close
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2016
mamagee3:

So are you saying he wants to sleep with my friend?
Not exactly. But I'm saying that as everyone knows, sex is d major inspiration for a guy to hold on to a relationship or to start a new one. So if he's not inspired by you, he probably wants to be inspired by someone else.

He's not planning to dump you just for your friend. He just might be tired of something abt you and doesn't want to bother you abt it. And I'm sure you knw what it is.
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by foolinlove(f): 5:30am On Jun 21, 2016
He just want to mess wit your friend. Give it to him. Then never speak wit him again.
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2016
benedictac:
The first guy that ever proposed to me asked me to take him to my friend's house and I innocently did. today they are married with 3 kids. I'm also married with kids.
You sure say u sef don marry? grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by benedictac(f): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
You sure say u sef don marry? grin grin
My first son is 14 and about to write Waec
Re: Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? by olendave(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:

did you ask him why he needed your friend number so badly?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... / How Do You Get Your Crush Without Hurting Your Self Esteem / How Do I Convince My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.