Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76884 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
20k and Android phone opsson angry Op I was robbed my Asus laptop 80k and 4phones iPhone 5s inclusive. I neither rained curse on the guy or wish him dead God knows I only asked God to help him change. I believe if God let's you get robbed he has plans of replenishing your losses and even more. Why not do the same than encourage this brutality? If he dies will you be at rest with yourself? I don't believe anyone was born this way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Mavor: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Because jungle justice is the answer? And you re-tards will later call yourselves Christians. Why a mod will put this thread that glorifies jungle jostice on Nairaland frontpage is beyond me. Seun please take note. This is wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by mayorkyzo: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by chysam: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS A CRIMINAL ACT. BEWARNED.

Are you a robber?,be warned.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by victorazy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
See the guy six pack, that shows that he has been wasting his moni on servicing women in the hotel.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
AuroraB:
Fatality shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
BTW OP, I pray same treatment on the mofo who robbed me of all I had, my handbag inclusive @ Anthony-Under-Bridge sad angry angry angry angry
don't mind that girl jare.

That thief will be beaten too if he doesnt repent. Amen. Hope you're over it now?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by victorazy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mavor:
Because jungle justice is the answer? And you re-tards will later call yourselves Christians. Why a mod will put this thread that glorifies jungle jostice on Nairaland frontpage is beyond me. Seun please take note. This is wrong.
Rubbers everywhere!
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
victorazy:
See the guy six pack, that shows that he has been wasting his moni on servicing women in the hotel.
his money or the money of people he stole

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NLjona(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
if I catch that thief wey steal my 2 sweet phones in one month.. and my bold 6 right inside my house... wetin I go do am jungle justice go beg for am...

I

HATE

THIEFS

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by doll912(f): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I can see that you're one idiota of a lady. has anyone ever stolen what you've put three years work into? ion blame you, your moniker says it all. gay! I didnt even lay a finger on him. Fishbrain,fishwife! Get a life. I'm sure your brain was buried along with your placenta! Your types only have the guts to say rubbish on nairaland, do it real life. Maybe you were fvcked thru your nose! Double digit IQ dummy.

The way you are abusing someone like one primary two boy... fish brain, fish wife.hehehe.. calm down eh...they have caught the thief...btw, it's social media... you weren't expecting everyone to clap for you for this post Na... people will always have their opinion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
20k and Android phone opsson angry Op I was robbed my Asus laptop 80k and 4phones iPhone 5s inclusive. I neither rained curse on the guy or wish him dead God knows I only asked God to help him change. I believe if God let's you get robbed he has plans of replenishing your losses and even more. Why not do the same than encourage this brutality? If he dies will you be at rest with yourself? I don't believe anyone was born this way.
hehe... I'm a student bro.... Student life... And did I mention that novels I was planning to publish were on the phone... Three years writing vanished. Twas my fault I didnt back up buh just imagine the loss.. I saw his counterpart at the market once, we stood ipposite eachother, he greeted and left. lol... It's the loss of my articles and books that hurt me most

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AuroraB(f): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
don't mind that girl jare.

That thief will be beaten too if he doesnt repent. Amen. Hope you're over it now?
hehehe...over it keh cheesy It's been years but I would wish it never happened sad
Be like say dem send the 'iriot' on that very day lol grin cheesy
Thanks for asking though smiley
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by lumeneng22: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
You no sharp at all o gal! I mean how can this mum fool Robb you of 20k and your phone? even at gun point. If I was there he must bath with acid. And you even dey protect his fadas identity meaning you know him reach house. I pity you.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by victorazy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
Don't you know this ur aformentione experience may have happened because ur not paying tithe? And ur expecting God to replenish you? Wake up bro, is day already!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by BushDoctor123: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Openly celebrating jungle justice is a crime in Nigeria.
Ok o we hear. the thief should have been celebrated and giving an award for stealing before been handled over to the police, then the rich dad will now use his connection to free him. make e tank in God say dem no lynch am. The beating serves him right.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by victorazy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
his money or the money of people he stole

With this ur face and mood, ur connotation shows that u for kill the guy sef. grin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by 3kay945(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I can see that you're one idiota of a lady. has anyone ever stolen what you've put three years work into? ion blame you, your moniker says it all. gay! I didnt even lay a finger on him. Fishbrain,fishwife! Get a life. I'm sure your brain was buried along with your placenta! Your types only have the guts to say rubbish on nairaland, do it real life. Maybe you were fvcked thru your nose! Double digit IQ dummy.

Comon guy, the silly girl you quoted is just a baby , you shouldn't have to be this harsh on her.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
victorazy:

Don't you know this ur aformentione experience may have happened because ur not paying tithe? And ur expecting God to replenish you? Wake up bro, is day already!
grin see me see wahala do you follow me to church to monitor my tithing commitment Please keep your religious gibberish to yourself, wake up bro.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Viccur(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Awo Boys in the making. OAU dey vex for thief talks
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
steppin:
Op, for your mind he deserves the jungle justice meted out on him abi?
If God ain't as merciful as he is, I'm sure he would snuffed the life out of your unforgiving body.
who said I didnt forgive him.... I actually told em not to kill him. But he needed the beating.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by phrenology: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
I used to be against this act called jungle justice but after my last 2 ordeal in the hands of this criminals that call themselves humans, I have come to the conclusion that no criminal deserves my Mercy. If only you know the pains these guys causes people you won't be here talking rubbish. After working hard for your money you decided to get yourself a nice toy which you can play around with then some rift Raff who wouldn't want to work but derives joy in dispossessing others their off their belongings will just come and pick at you and within seconds all you laboured for is just gone.
Now tell me, am I supposed to start a society with such being? You know what it feels to lose 2 bikes to criminals (stolen last 2 weeks. Picture attached at the end of this post)? Not to talk of a car? Now what kind of heart disease you think I have for this people?
Before you begin to on sanctimonize me on who the real thief is between these guys and the politicians let me remind you that their is what we call 'collective wealth and 'Personal wealth' with the first belonging to the whole nation while the latter belongs to an individual. So if a politician steals, it's on all of us and it is our duty to make that call.
Am not sorry that I feel nothing for him, in fact he didn't get what he actually deserves.
NB: This is the second bike I have lost to this criminals in the space of 9 months. The first one was the same model with the one below but the colour is white.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by YOLO1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
U could have been thought to be a sensible man. If u didn't say anything

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by aalangel(f): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Karma!!! See What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago

Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
I dunno why I decided to walk home today. I didnt know God was leading me to one thief who robbed me of over 20k and my android. That sweet phone. Opposite adeyemi college of education, a little distance into the opposite street. I saw students running out of their houses to a place. I decided to do aproko for the first time in my life. I went to look.

I saw a guy inside mud water, beaten and battered with Adeyemi boys still beating him. Shuuu? Wetin dey happen here? I just decided to look at his face before I left then I realised he was the same guy who robbed me some months ago. When I saw him, I raised an alarm that he had robbed me too... Someone shouted ''this is the fourth person testifying o, and you said he's not a thief'' ... Immediately, the boys flung into the water beating everywhere beatable on the guy. Hehe.

He had tried to steal one of my old classmates atm and purse when she raised an alarm, and then people came out and some recognised him... Then the bashing started.

Hehe, I'm just smilling as I'm writing this. The guy was pumping his chest as if he was about to die.. Lie!!! Immediately he saw a space, he ran! Like flash, a guy had already jumped on him from behind. Over 15guys pounced on the thief at once. They dragged him back into the mud water then ripped off the mumus clothes... Boxer inclusive. Hehehe... grin grin . The mumu was begging. Mehn, he was beaten like.... Stoned like..... Ion know. wood was smashed on his head,.... ''you dey steal for student area!!'' one guy said.

They sha paraded him around the street before calling the police. Imagine sev, the guy was begging me to beg the mobs to release him saying he wud return my phone and cash. See idiot. The baga was even covering his john thomas until they found one better stick to smash on those dirty hands of his. My regret is that I was wearing black and white shirt and sneakers... I would have beaten mine too... Buh, the beating he got is enough sha.... I'm now at rest. Atleast all my articles on the android have been beaten out of his thin skinny body....

And guess what guys?? He's the son of a rich man who has hotels in Ondo. I won't mention his name... At the mention of this by a guy who knew him. the mobs descended on him again... This time with weapons. Then everyone feared when the alpha student of the street came around fuming, after stoning the guy with a stone the size of the big sized semo I ate tonight, he called the police. ''na you dey disturb my people here! You! You be the Idiot wey me and my guys pursue that night!!!''.. And some mumu girls were crying that they shud pity him. Just imagine.

I left there sha after enjoying myself enough and getting some digits! cheesy.. i'm at home just smilling. Baba God planned it well. I never knew I was walking to see an old friend.. Haha.

Adeyemi boys! I hail you guys! You're the real deals.

This kind of person looks unrepentant. You shouldn't have shown your face. What if he comes for you again? They should have just handed him over to police.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by willibounce1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Keep quiet and GTFO... when you get robbed you'll understand

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Openly celebrating political thieves isn't a crime in Nigeria.

Where have we got it wrong(
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by victorazy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
grin see me see wahala do you follow me to church to monitor my tithing commitment Please keep your religious gibberish to yourself, wake up bro.

Oya lie say u dey pay tithe! grin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by 9jatatafo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
New IGP should be informed of this
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by moshould(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
I wish pple can naked our treasury looters this way and flog them in d rain...
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

If you're one of em, pray I won't be there the day you'd be caught.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
aalangel:

This kind of person looks unrepentant. You shouldn't have shown your face. What if he comes for you again? They should have just handed him over to police.
lol. Thanks for caring tho. He will have to go for everyone that testified then. I also went thru series of self defence training after the theft and I monitor my surrounding. I'm safe. And, ion walk in lonely places. Oshey dear

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by olaasiwaju: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why are we so wicked for nija, because he steal una stuff, which of you all wey neva steal before in his/her life wey make una beat the pøor guy mess up this way, EFCC sef no treat our looted leaders this way. May Almighty Allah forgives us all that judges this guy cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.