Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,648 members, 7,951,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, (844 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" / Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by jr4u2(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Aunty Kemi Olunloyo has no chill..Lol

She announced to Nigerians That She’s in need of a Sugar Daddy as she doesn’t want anything to do with most Nigerian rich men and Politicians because, according to her: “They’re all gay and Bleep boys”.

Read What she posted on her facebook:
[img][/img]

http://olofofogist.com/kemi-olunloyo-to-nigerians-if-your-mum-is-dead-your-dad-is-single-inbox-me-im-looking-for-a-sugar-daddy/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by utenwuson: 4:56am On Jun 21, 2016
warisdisv see face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Oshogbo weed at work
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Ewo... shockedshocked

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by laykhorn(m): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2016

Finally the woman has confessed to being miserable and needs a man unfortunately, she has been so lousy for any reasonable man to run after.

You see ur life

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by iPopAlomo(m): 5:40am On Jun 21, 2016
She's tired of being single all of a sudden...? hahaha... all these clueless feminists... nah the deceived ones I pity pass...

I thought she didn't need a man... what's up with the advertising...?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by thatQuietgirl(f): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Now I know the reason she was trying to get Jide Kosoko's attention. #DerangedFellow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by thesicilian: 5:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Think she was just joking around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Nigerians: “if Your Mum Is Dead & Your Dad Is Single, Inbox Me, by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016
This woman is d real definition of "Craze-woman".. chai...

(1) (Reply)

Kim KARDASHIAN Goes Semi-Unclad To Celebrate US National Selfie Day / Fascinated About Angels? Watch 10 Real Angels Caught On Camera / Scary! Presenter Recalls Encounter With Girl Who Transformed From Cat In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.