Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him (1191 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2016
My vote is for Ize-Iyamu even though he presents hospital bill after all, Buhari our president has not even primary six certificate.
So my advice to all those shouting Obaseki certificate should relocate to somewhere else.

In a saner clime Buhari without certificate is not qualified to be a community chairman. You voted certificateless Buhari, I vote Profile-less Ize Iyamu so what's your headache?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by NigerDeltan(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin

You dey mind them?

4 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by BlackSeptember: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
My vote is for Ize-Iyamu even though he presents hospital bill after all, Buhari our president has not even primary six certificate.
So my advice to all those shouting Obaseki certificate should relocate to somewhere else.

In a saner clime Buhari without certificate is nbot qualified to be a community chairman. You vote certificateless Buhari, I vote Profile-less Ize Iyamu so what's your headache?
gbam

4 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Danzakidakura(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

In a saner clime Buhari without certificate is not qualified to be a community chairman. You vote certificateless Buhari, I vote Profile-less Ize Iyamu so what's your headache?
. @ op two bottles of star for you

3 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by otukpo(f): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
But the man has the basic qualification required by our constitution.

The issue of certificate should not arise in his own case.

4 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
otukpo:
But the man has the basic qualification required by our constitution.

The issue of certificate should not arise in his own case.
Don't mind the directionless propagandists. I thought they alleged there is no PDP in Edo State? why the jittery?

2 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by kellygrin(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

In a saner clime Buhari without certificate is not qualified to be a community chairman. You voted certificateless Buhari, I vote Profile-less Ize Iyamu so what's your headache?
my dear tell them oo
Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by amakaobiemeka: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Oga calm down, certificate was never the issue in the first place.

Ize iyamu is a typical politicial who is part of those that see politics as profession and has no other experience whatsoever apart from church which i dont know how he even goes to church.

Obaseki on another hand has a voluminous experience of spending almost all his life in financial management and prudence.

By virtue of which he has worked with the richest man in africa(dangote)and establish a bond with him.

He cant be dangote main man if he has nothing dangote respects.

He came to edo and helped adams govt excell without borrowing to pay salaries or crying like some states even oil states which earns 5 times edo.

The same formular he is using to do this magic wont it be better to stick with it, than experimenting with what is not know but tested before in 1999-2003 as a wasteful agenda

the hard times by virtue of drop in oil would continue so no time for testing

3 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Vote based on conviction not certificate.

Certificate has nothing to do with good leadership.

If he has NEPA bill but you think is a right man for the job kindly go ahead ...
Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
Oga calm down, certificate was never the issue in the first place.

Ize iyamu is a typical politicial who is part of those that see politics as profession and has no other experience whatsoever apart from church which i dont know how he even goes to church.

Obaseki on another hand has a voluminous experience of spending almost all his life in financial management and prudence.

By virtue of which he has worked with the richest man in africa(dangote)and establish a bond with him.

He came to edo and helped adams govt excell without borrowing to pay salaries or crying like some states even oil states which earns 5 times edo.

The same formular he is using to do this magic wont it be better to stick with it, than experimenting with what is not know but tested before in 1999-2003 as a wasteful agenda

the hard times by virtue of drop in oil would continue so no time for testing
What was Buhari economic experience before u guys voted him? abeg leave trash for Lawma

2 Likes

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by amakaobiemeka: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

What was Buhari economic experience before u guys voted him? abeg leave trash for Lawma
everytime comes with its own peculiar problem, as at the time of buhari gej election what came to front burner was the massive undeniable corruption leakages under gej plus the boko haram insecurity wahala. That was the problem then. Oil price was high enough so economy was secondary. That problem informed people decision. By 2019 their may be another thing that dictates votes.

For any state now the major thing that should be asked is how will the candidate fetch funds outside what it gets frm fg, cos if u arent creative or can diversify u end up in debts if all u think now is fg money

1 Like

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
everytime comes with its own peculiar problem, as at the time of buhari gej election what came to front burner was the massive undeniable corruption leakages under gej plus the boko haram insecurity wahala. That was the problem then. Oil price was high enough so economy was secondary. That problem informed people decision. By 2019 their may be another thing that dictates votes.

For any state now the major thing that should be asked is how will the candidate fetch funds outside what it gets frm fg, cos if u arent creative or can diversify u end up in debts if all u think now is fg money
So Obaseki is being fronted to cover up Oshio's leprosy deeds is the answer?

1 Like

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by facelessangel: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2016
amakaobiemeka:

Edo state can not be scammed again by APC propaganda. Now certificate matters now but it did not matter in the case of Buhari.

A party built on lies. SS is PDP. Unless Edos want to join Tinubu gang because their SS loyalty is questionable. I know Edos have many Muslims and APC is a Muslim party
Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Itoroetti(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
amakaobiemeka:

So since buhari assumed power, what has he done with regards to the aforementioned?
Has any regime bin this worst for over 30years?
Be objective
Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by IllegalMoney: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
[size=13pt]Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu (POI) is our Governor in Waiting
Every other candidate is wasting his time.
Pastor Ize Iyamu is the Grand Master of Grassroot politics in Edo State.

Obaseki is a learner and a political novice that can not pull crowd to a rally on his own any where in Edo State.

Sine Buhari a burukutu drinking and gworo chewing stark illiterate dullard has no certificate and was voted President, then even if Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu present a tissue paper and nylon as certificate, Edolites in their millions will vote for him

Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu (PDP) is taking over Dennis Osadebey House come September.
Every bad belle can go and jump inside the lagoon.
[/size]

Re: Even Though Osagie Ize-iyamu Present Hospital Bill I Will Vote Him by Oksman(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=amakaobiemeka post=46772190]Oga calm down, certificate was never the issue in the first place.

the hard times by virtue of drop in oil would continue so no time for testi.
#############################

Lies, edo state is indebted and also borrowed like other states in Nigeria, only anambra state did not borrow to pay salaries and finally let me remind that you might succeed in the private sector but may not be able to succeed as a politician because of the so called nigerian factor.

(1) (Reply)

When Looks Are Deceptive: Case Study, Aisha Buhari / Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election - Ciroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.