Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC (1262 Views)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by deantimes(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
THE Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) has said that it has traced ₦1.2b into his accounts, part of the money which former National Security Adviser (NSA), retired Sambo Dasuki to the Zenith Bank account of governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state.

[caption][/caption]

The Commission said that so far, it has concluded investigations into such account which the Governor allegedly used on #Ekitigate.

The EFCC has since ordered the governor’s account frozen after tracing ₦500m from Dasuki, which was paid into his Zenith Bank for the Ekiti Election Fraud.

The anti-graft commission has said it has the right under the law to freeze the account of Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State despite the immunity he enjoys from prosecution.

The EFCC was reacting to claims by Fayose that the EFCC, which had placed embargo on the operation of his account with Zenith Bank Plc, has no right to do so because he enjoys immunity.

The Commission said Fayose’s immunity does not extend to any suspicious account he runs being frozen.

This was disclosed in an interview by the spokesman of the Commission, Wilson Uwujaren.

Uwujaren said fayose's account has being used to move funds unaccounted for and that the EFCC has the right to investigate any governor whose account is being used to move funds, adding that “Immunity does not prevent EFCC from investigating suspicious accounts of those enjoying immunity, and Fayose cannot be an exception.”

http://.com/dasuki-n1-2-billion-traced-to-fayose-account-efcc/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by omonighoblessing(f): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by Beremx(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Is this why Fayose has been seriously screaming on top of his voice recently? Anyway let him enjoy his impunity now, his own time to spend with EFCC is coming soon. grin

Ponmo cutting governor. grin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Initially 1.2billion was traced to the account later it says 500million, which one are we to believe? This shows how incompetent the EFCC are.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by peteken: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
...as a former governor 1.2b in his personal act is noting to wot some governors hav.. kogi governor for instance have ova #40B in act as part of his asset.. fayose as 2 tym governor wit 1.2b is fair...

every body can not blow for presidency especially opposition forces wish only fayose is actin.. dy most b an opposition to keep d govermt of d day on dia promises... efcc is obviously been used hia.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Beremx:
Is this why Fayose has been seriously screaming on top of his voice recently? Anyway let him enjoy his impunity now, his own time to spend with EFCC is coming soon. grin

I think buhari's own time at ICC jail is coming soon too. One ear president.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by drey076(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2016
grin fayose my man, you will soon learn to keep quiet
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by yekparikpa(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Every opposition party member to APC is corrupt. APC led Government should learn to accept criticism and practice true democracy. Like i always say : am no political party apologist!
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by alizma: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2016
k
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by nnachukz(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2016
Now I know that this Dasuki case is just a scam to harass those against the government.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by iamblisz(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2016
nnachukz:
Now I know that this Dasuki case is just a scam to harass those against the government.
yekparikpa:
Every opposition party member to APC is corrupt. APC led Government should learn to accept criticism and practice true democracy. Like i always say : am no political party apologist!
BeastAmbition:
Initially 1.2billion was traced to the account later it says 500million, which one are we to believe?
Beremx:
After all these months na now Una know say dasuki money dey inside fayose account?

Abeg make Una pack well joh
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2016
iamblisz:
After all these months na now Una know say dasuki money dey inside fayose account?

Certified Zombie How You Wan Make I Take Know?
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by Rahym001(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2016
iamblisz:

wailing wailer were u not aware of the #ekitigate used in rigging election? I pity una
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by rolchi(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2016
EFCC freezes his account...then what next? You can't prosecute him because he has immunity. So, why freeze his account since you cannot charge him to court to prosecute him for any financial wrongdoing.

For goodness sake, he has immunity till 2018.

In my mind, I think the law is when you freeze account, you charge to court.
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by JoeCutie(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari and his cohorts should keep making mockery of Nigeria. It's alright, it's their turn now. embarassed

But this EFCC boss should better be ready for what comes next after his boss is gone. They are the reigning champions now so they should enjoy the monopoly of harassment now while it lasts. undecided

I weep for Nigeria
. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Rahym001:

wailing wailer were u not aware of the #ekitigate used in rigging election? I pity una

Certified Zombie are you blind, or you just don't want to accept the fact that ameachi milk Rivers dry to sponsor your blood sucking demon presidential election
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by iamblisz(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Certified Zombie How You Wan Make I Take Know?

I don't do zombie , be careful
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by sinistermind(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Lmao, I told my friend that they will soon discover another billion in someone's account, and there it is. When will Nigerians stop been deceived and hold dis govt to their promises. EFCC has become an agent of distraction.
Re: Dasuki: N1.2 Billion Traced To Fayose Account - EFCC by DaBullIT(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
I talk am say na matter of time

Byebye Fayose and Deputy , Another election will be run in Ekiti and APC will win it legally

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma And Husband’s Alleged Mistress Fight Dirty On Instagram / Appeal Court,ikpeazu In Fresh Trouble Supreme Court / NJC Sacks 3 Judges, Okon Abang, Others Next In Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.