Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages (729 Views)

Warning: The Havoc Of Pre-marital Sex (you Have Got To Read This Now!) / The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages / The Havoc Of Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by MidasTouche01(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2016
I was just minding my business and someone asked me, "Why do marriages crash earlier nowadays?"

I just showed him this picture and immediately he understands...

How could u package Garri like it's Fried rice and expect the consumer to be happy

Like if u agree, share if u disagree and let's hear ur views...

1 Like

Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by benedictnsi(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol.... This is what we call.... "hide my identity grin
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
And you mean to tell me that all through the time she courted with her spouse she was always on make-up even when they were in the room?

You people should please have sense! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by MidasTouche01(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
And you mean to tell me that all through the time she courted with her spouse she was always on make-up even when they were in the room?

You people should please have sense! undecided

My friend, u don't know some girls o, even if the makeup is not as heavy as this, it will always be there, na when u marry u go con know say na Tecno u want na Itel u buy grin
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by olurock50(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2016
what a beautiful transformation but she shud seek solution to clear d acne rada heavy makeup.
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2016
The lady is not bad looking even without make up, she just has terrible skin.

If marriages fail because of make up, then the problem must be in us as a society. Most of us have become very shallow, going by looks rather substance (selfie age). Hence marriages of the past were more successful because people married for less superficial reasons, like character, etc. For marriages to last or whatever, then we need depth. The herd mentality needs to go. I don't see that happening though, only a few more broken homes in the future.

3 Likes

Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
As in the man did not see her make up free before?
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by Tynasparks(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
She's cute even without make up...she has dark spots thats why
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by grad2012(f): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
She's fine even without make up,its just the pimples on her face makeing her skin rough dats all. angry

1 Like

Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by 2SWT(f): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2016
@op the question u should ask urself is. "Is that pics reason enough to break a marriage?
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by MidasTouche01(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:
@op the question u should ask urself is. "Is that pics reason enough to break a marriage?
Isn't it enough reason to??

(1) (Reply)

By My Time Files......just Decided To Share My life timline pictures / Imo....you Dont Have A Heart Anymore! / Foods To Help You Perform Excellent In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.