Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hair Growth Challenge - Mid Way Hair Progress Results (3 Months Left) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Growth Challenge - Mid Way Hair Progress Results (3 Months Left) (1103 Views)

Grow Your Hair With The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge And Win Prizes / The Hair Growth Challenge Is Over - Win The Hair Growth Oil / The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Growth Challenge - Mid Way Hair Progress Results (3 Months Left) by Tonkabelle: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Hello everyone, I am hosting a hair growth challenge on my blog and for those of you who live in Lagos you stand a chance to win a lovely prize. The rules for the hair growth challenge are simple and easy to follow and your reward is longer, healthier hair. I have already gained length and fullness in my hair following the rules of the challenge and I share my pictures in the link below. If you want to find out how you can get your hair to grow with the simple rules and to view the pictures, please click the link below:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/06/hair-progress-pictures-new-beginnings.html

1 Like

Re: Hair Growth Challenge - Mid Way Hair Progress Results (3 Months Left) by Tonkabelle: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Anyone who is participating in the hair growth challenge can take pictures to see how much their hair has grown mid way this challenge. You can also send pictures to me I received pictures of particpants' starting length at the beginning of the challenge.
Re: Hair Growth Challenge - Mid Way Hair Progress Results (3 Months Left) by Tonkabelle: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Bump. Hope some people are following the rules to achieve longer healthier hair

(1) (Reply)

Pls Vote For Her As Face Of Amber 2017 / Clothe Is Comfort, Comfort Is Confidence / Classy Female Shoes@1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.