Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Latest Naijabet Millionaire Emerge In Abuja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Latest Naijabet Millionaire Emerge In Abuja (702 Views)

Win Big On Naijabet And Use Their Money To Celebrate Christmas / Naijabet Must Pay..........tonight's 798 Odds / Cash Out And Never Lose A Ticket Again Now On Naijabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Naijabet Millionaire Emerge In Abuja by NaijaBetCustom: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
#‎NaijaBet‬

It was a beautiful day in the city of Asokoro, Abuja, when www.Naijabet.com, a leading sports-betting site issued out a cheque of over N1m to one of her ardent stakers; Nwafor Otuu who won N1,687,940 with a N1,000 stake.
The winner who was celebrated on Thursday 16th June, 2016 by www.NaijaBet.com in Asokoro, Abuja expressed his joy and he had this to say about his winning from NaijaBet.
“Wow wow, this is just unbelievable, I won this amount with just N1000?” I am over-joyous, this is my second time of winning this huge sum of money on any betting site. When I started, I normally stake on the popular leagues, and then I used to lose a lot, I just decide to stake on leagues from the rest of the world (Czech League, Slovenia League, Slovakia League etc) and found out that, they have better odds than the top European Leagues. I also want to thank NaijaBet for this opportunity”
Speaking at the ceremony, the Promo Manager for NaijaBet, Mr Surakat Habeeb, he congratulated the customer and urged others to take advantage of our platform.

Re: Latest Naijabet Millionaire Emerge In Abuja by chiefolododo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
My time will come one day and I know go win small money like 1.6milla
Re: Latest Naijabet Millionaire Emerge In Abuja by FakeNEWSevryday: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
My time will come one day and I know go win small money like 1.6milla
yours is my tithes

(1) (Reply)

Xavi: No One Will Ever Match Messi, Not Even Ronaldo / Chelsea's Mikel John Obi Adds To Twitter comic Status With Quality Tweet / 7 Big European Clubs That Have Never Won European Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.