Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Mother Raises Your Younger Brother To Be Soft But Makes The Girl Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Raises Your Younger Brother To Be Soft But Makes The Girl Hard (517 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Raises Your Younger Brother To Be Soft But Makes The Girl Hard by mamagee3(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why does my mother treat my younger brother softly and makes him to be so soft but makes me that is female to be so hard?
Re: Mother Raises Your Younger Brother To Be Soft But Makes The Girl Hard by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
not again!!!
Re: Mother Raises Your Younger Brother To Be Soft But Makes The Girl Hard by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
So that he wouldn't start gettin "HARD" at a younger age. Hope my answer explains it.
Re: Mother Raises Your Younger Brother To Be Soft But Makes The Girl Hard by steppin: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
mamagee3:
Why does my mother treat my younger brother softly and makes him to be so soft but makes me that is female to be so hard?
After all these years in Nl, you're still asking this kain question?
Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed... Urgently / How To Understand Women Better? / A Nigga Is Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.