Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day (444 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day by lewispius: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
For this American woman this was the best father’s day’s gift she could have ever
received.

The woman, Crystal Owonubi, had been with her husband Mr. Owonubi for 19
years but the other most important man in her life had refused to accept her
husband– till now.
According to Crystal, her husband and father met for the first time face to face
yesterday on Father’s day.

Crystal had revealed in a post a while ago that her father had accepted her children.

.“So I called my Dad today to see how he is doing and to ask him a very important
question that I have been wanting to ask for a long time! You all know that last
November he recently had a change of heart and accepted my children!! My children
and I visited him and they stepped foot in his home for the first time, while I visited
his home after 18 years or so. And my husband spoke to my father on the phone for
the first time ever!!

I have been talking to him about us visiting this summer and he is looking forward to
our visit again. But, I wanted to know if my father is truly ready to meet my husband
of 15 years. I didn’t want us to just show up. I needed to know that it is okay with
him. So, I asked him. And guess what he said!!!! YES!!! Praise the Lord! Here
comes the best summer of my life!!!”

Now it seems her family is finally complete. Her husband was deported from America,
but Crystal followed him and lived in Nigeria for 8 years.
Now the family have been able to move back to America and live happily in
Springfield at the moment.

You can see the photos below.

Re: Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day by benedictnsi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm..... Interesting
Re: Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
A very happy reunion indeed. I can feel your joy.
Re: Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day by lewispius: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
More.

(1) (Reply)

Klimax: When To Walk Away. / Judge Not / Which among this NL Rules do you break often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.