Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Way Music Can Give You Happiness And Fortune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Way Music Can Give You Happiness And Fortune (462 Views)

Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune / Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks / 5 Shocking Ways Music Can Be Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Music Can Give You Happiness And Fortune by callmeamadike(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
You sing sweet song, you love it, your siblings love it and you us it as your ringing tune, then it's time for you to show it to the world.

http://PADYPADY.com is what you need, because with it you will upload, share and distribute your song to the world for free

Music is my life and i'm happy about it. I learnt how to build websites for free, that's why am giving you a platform for your music to live forever for free

If you want to support my work just visit http://padypady.com because there is something you will do with it.

Thank you

Re: The Way Music Can Give You Happiness And Fortune by anethcharly(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
by the way thanks for that site cheesy
Re: The Way Music Can Give You Happiness And Fortune by callmeamadike(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
anethcharly:
by the way thanks for that site cheesy

Your welcome

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kanye West's Famous Video On Youtube — See The Video Here / Police Arrested Man Who Posted The Video Of Alton Sterling’s Shooting / Money Spraying! 50 Cent Vs. Amsterdam-based Naija: Who Did It Better??? (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.