Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari Do This To Shame We Wailers If You Have Any - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Do This To Shame We Wailers If You Have Any (548 Views)

It Is A Shame We Have Someone As Corrupt As Saraki Making Laws In Nigeria / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Do This To Shame We Wailers If You Have Any by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Just to show us your certificate, you have ended up hiring 13SANs. Now ewedu brains tell me the difference between Buharicertificategate and Sarakigate?

If you have none, please come and hire my own so you present it to the world and stop making the work of ewedu brains more difficult.

Re: Buhari Do This To Shame We Wailers If You Have Any by specimenC: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
So your akpu brain told you the one he showed prior to the election is nepa bill abi. With that ogbono reasoning. undecided
Re: Buhari Do This To Shame We Wailers If You Have Any by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
specimenC:
So your akpu brain told you the one he showed prior to the election is nepa bill abi. With that ogbono reasoning. undecided
Which one pls? the last time I checked he presented Nepa Bill and if he has one, why wasting tax payers money to hire 13SANs? I tut u guys criticized Saraki for hiring fleet of SANs? hypocrisy

Re: Buhari Do This To Shame We Wailers If You Have Any by DaBullIT(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Only that the said certificate was earned over 40 years ago it'll be literally impossible to pose with said certificate

Brexit Threatens £6bn Nigeria-uk Trade Balance / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team / How To “pad” The Nigerian Budget And Be A Billionaire!