Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre (50884 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by frannyema(f): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
djPyper:
NO According to the officials, they dont know who sent the messages out, they claim messages were sent out to people who didnt even apply for the job, so if your name isnt on the lists on the offical efcc website dont bother coming for the screening. They said we should try next year when they might recruit again.
Thanks alot for this info. I appreciate. It is well.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Walexwal: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Tizzyreal: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Do you know you can make real cash online? I mean a cash you can withdraw from any ATM machine!, start survey work now, it really pays, I have been gaining from it, to get started ,go to www.survey- date.com/?ref= 1181720
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Walexwal: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
weldone
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Who has done this thing successfully? I am hearing rumors of a test tomorrow as well. Just got to Gombe state University.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by koded3: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Just finished with mine at the Abuja center. Very organized. Test is tomorrow. Heard that a list of successful candidates will be posted later and subsequently text according to one of the staff at the venue.

Last last.... Just pray
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
koded3:
Just finished with mine at the Abuja center. Very organized. Test is tomorrow. Heard that a list of successful candidates will be posted later and subsequently text according to one of the staff at the venue.

Last last.... Just pray
Finished with mine too, Gombe centre. Mehn...I hungry oooooo. Been waiting for Taraba's turn like kilode.

Heard the same thing too, about tomorrow's test.

Hoping and praying it pans out alright.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Brightgem(f): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
luvility:

Same bro...Done with Msc. Guess I'm too qualified. Lolz...thanks
U can imagine that, MSc but they dint see u. Mshcheew better things ahead, just replying now cuz I was banned by some MODS, coconut heads. plus I aint bro... lol
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by luvility(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brightgem:
U can imagine that, MSc but they dint see u. Mshcheew better things ahead, just replying now cuz I was banned by some MODS, coconut heads. plus I aint bro... lol

Sorry for the mis-classification ma. No mind dem, the best will be ours. Y were u banned?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Brightgem(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
luvility:

Sorry for the mis-classification ma. No mind dem, the best will be ours. Y were u banned?
I was generously trying to bequeath some people with sense, I mean dash them free of charge so the will cease forever typing crap, but MODS cudnt stand such generousity. LOLZ

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Brightgem(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
luvility:

I was generously trying to bequeath some people with sense, I mean dash them free of charge so they will cease forever typing crap, but MODS cudnt stand such generousity. LOLZ

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by luvility(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Brightgem:
I was generously trying to bequeath some people with sense, I mean dash them free of charge so they will cease forever typing crap, but MODS cudnt stand such generousity. LOLZ

Lolz...with your grammar sef, they should have let go. Can I send a PM?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by philltommy(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls I just want to be sure of something. Did Efcc shortlist anyone with a 2.2 result?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2016
philltommy:
Pls I just want to be sure of something. Did Efcc shortlist anyone with a 2.2 result?
Yes, they did. A whole lot.

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by philltommy(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks for the reply
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Brightgem(f): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2016
luvility:

Lolz...with your grammar sef, they should have let go. Can I send a PM?
Shoot. no problem.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by cutewalex: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Employer, Job Seeker, Graduate Jobs , Undergraduate Jobs, Online Jobs.
Apply for any job category with the link below

http://offermejob..com.ng
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Brightgem(f): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
luvility:

Same bro...Done with Msc. Guess I'm too qualified. Lolz...thanks
Hello I dnt get how the whole PM thingy works. I keep seeing u hav mailed or something am I to respond tru my e-mail, enlighten me o.

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by luvility(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brightgem:
Hello I dnt get how the whole PM thingy works. I keep seeing u hav mailed or something am I to respond tru my e-mail, enlighten me o.

Read the mail and respond ma. From there, we can move forward.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by luvility(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brightgem:

Reply via the mail for now.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 2:24am On Jun 26, 2016
I have never in my life written a job test by 1:00 am, until now.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by deturla: 4:02am On Jun 26, 2016
zicoraads:
I have never in my life written a job test by 1:00 am, until now.

Please what's happening. I've not heard from my brother since yesterday. He isn't even picking his calls till now.

Are you guys not done with the papers yet or what exactly?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2016
deturla:

Please what's happening. I've not heard from my brother since yesterday. He isn't even picking his calls till now.

Are you guys not done with the papers yet or what exactly?
Gombe finished by 2:00 am. Kaduna didn't start till 2 am or 3. I don't know about other centres. You should probably be able to reach him soon. We were advised not to take in our phones. So I guess he left it somewhere.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Hasmos(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
zicoraads:

Gombe finished by 2:00 am. Kaduna didn't start till 2 am or 3. I don't know about other centres. You should probably be able to reach him soon. We were advised not to take in our phones. So I guess he left it somewhere.
Thought, it was only Abuja center that was frustrating nd tiring. Anyways, I finished my Exam some minutes after 12 midnight. Accommodation was later provided to us that were stranded.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by luvility(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Brightgem:

Hello...wondering if you got my last msg...check your mail box

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hasmos:

Thought, it was only Abuja center that was frustrating nd tiring. Anyways, I finished my Exam some minutes after 12 midnight. Accommodation was later provided to us that were stranded.
Hmmm! They really did you guys a favour. I heard this morning that some candidates were robbed when they left. In our own case, everyone was ordered out of the hall. Even when some people wanted sleeping there.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by Hasmos(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Any news? God bless us all.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by zicoraads: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Hasmos:
Any news? God bless us all.
No news yet oooo. Fingers crossed, hands lifted up in supplication.

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by HumbleVictor(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Shortlisted Candidates,Did you guys receive text message from EFCC as regards the Test?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre by samjadinero(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
@humblevictor have they started sending texts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea